Good ideas for weapons for TFers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I have been looking to arm my Alternators with some weapons and have been looking around without much luck. I was ready to order from over seas when I was at TRU and came across True Hero toys. They were having a sales for 2 for 4 dollars. Each pack came with 2 figures and each hero came with 2 guns. So it was like $1 per gun. So I picked up 4 figures.

I got all of these. I put these next to a ruler so you guys see the size of the weapons.

I actually have 2 more guns then pictured here. They are pretty good size and good for the price. They may just need some paint. My favorite is the wrenchs which I am going to use with Alternators Wheeljack. The smaller hand guns can easily work with classics.

[​IMG]

2. Ultra BuckNutz

Ultra BuckNutz Sharkticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good looking out man. I am actively seeking good weapons. I am contemplating a reasonably large order from HLP for some Armored Core stuff. These look pretty cool and are a whole hell of a lot cheaper.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

That machine gun looks boss. I could also see giving those pistols to a Classics BB to give him some much needed firepower.

4. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    I'd like to see some pics of your figs holding these weapons/tools...