Good DS/PSP games...where are you??

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Wyvern, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Am I the only one having a dificult time finding good games for my DS and PSP? All I see in stores are crap games. I had to go to 2 TRU, 3 Targets, 3 Walmarts, 1 Circuit City, 1 Sears, 1 fye, 1 EB Games, and 4 Gamestops before i could find Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPS. What gives? The only good game I can find for the DS is Pokemon!!!

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

as for Portable Ops, most stores i go to seems as thought the PSP shelf space is getting smaller and smaller and looks to be of only the newer games...Ops is kinda an old game....

as for having hard time finding games...not here...we got all those stores and lots of Fred Meyers...

3. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Have you heard of Metroid, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy, and Castlvania?

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Heard of them? I own them. I'm not a rookie :wink:  I just need something new to play... I just got Brothers in Arms for my DS. That took a while to trak down also. Its just hard here I guess. It being a border town and all. I have to compete with gamers on both sides of the border.

I guess I better preorder Zelda, God of War, Sillent Hill, Dimentia, Castlevania, Dragon Quest, Contra 4.....and all the others I forget...

5. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

yeah, while i was living in Hawaii, i would pre-order as they dont have Target, Frys, or Fred Meyers.

But in Oregon, we got lots of stores that sell games so there aint a real need to pre-order (i still do if there's a bonus or something).