Good display stand suggestions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaddicus, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

So I'm looking to buy some display stands for my airborne TFs. i like the ones that Vangelus has in his reviews for the Xfire set. Anyone know which kind these are or possibly have some better suggestions and where to aquire them?

2. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few of these (click link below). They are nice but a bit on the expensive side. I like them cuz they can hold some of the bigger ones like the MP seekers.

Lost and Found Toys - A Revival of Yesterday's Toys!

Edit: the ones Vangelus used looks like Gundam stands (I say Gundam as a generic term for anime robots. I don't think they are made specifically for Gundams). The part that clips around Crossfire shuttle is usually used to clip around the waists of robots or other humanoid figures like Revoltechs.

Here's one that looks like what Vangelus uses.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN963159

3. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Much appreciated SCPrime, much appreciated.

4. zealottoyou

zealottoyou Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I usually used obitsu stands for my deluxe size figures. It is much cheaper and works great.

http://www.hlj.com/product/OBTMLST-A01C

5. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah that Vangelus uses in that review looks like the Stage Act 4 stands. Those are great because they include 3 bases and enough pieces where you can have 2 smallish figures on each stand. They have clear and then a bunch of other translucent colors. Act 4 is specifically for humanoid type figs but there are others that they designate for robots and what not.

Also lost and found toys is closed from what I remember. The owner now runs flightpose.com and that's where he is selling the three pronged stands which I also highly recommend.