Good Batman fanfilms?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Ra88, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I noticed a lot of love for Batman: Dead End, and while I love it for what it is, I also started to wonder whether there are any other decent Batfan flicks out there. So I dug around a little, and I found three little gems, namely:

Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth fantrailer. This one is amazing. It's from a Spanish aspiring director who has made some pretty good fanfilms already (check his Youtube user account), and what makes this so special is that he manages to almost perfectly catch the style of the book. And if you read that, then you'll know what an amazing feat it is. Trust me, give it a watch, you will NOT be disappointed.

Joker's Christmas Spectacular. Made by the guys from BatintheSun Productions, this is a short in which the Joker and Harley have a Christmas special. Genuinely funny with good acting (the guy playing Joker practically channels the TAS version and only ^^^^s up in the beginning and the girl is just perfect as Harley), this one is definately worth a watch.

Patient J (from the same creator of Joker's Christmas Spectacular), in which the Joker has a video interview/analysis with a psychiatrist, making the Joker flashback to several instances in his life. This has to be my favourite of the bunch, because it's so well written, has good acting (same Joker as in the Christmas one), some very nicely shot scenes that pay tribute to Batman throughout the years...:cool:  And unlike other fanfilms, this one had me wanting MORE. Try this url if it doesn't work. Oh, you'll need VeohTV to watch, so just download it and deinstall it afterwards or something.

So, do you guys know any others?

2. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

God Dammit, that first one was so sweet.

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Don't forget Dead End and World's Finest.