golden globes

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MTME, Jan 15, 2012.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    anyone watching?
    any predictions?

2. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

That was hilarious when Seth Rogen came out with Kate Beckinsale and he said "My name is Seth Rogen and I am currently trying to hide a huge erection."

I watch this awards show just for the humor,love Ricky Gervais.

3. OrionsBelt

OrionsBelt Well-Known Member

Eh, seems like the award shows are still being voted by old farts.

4. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I just find it funny how Gervais pissed off so many people last year and all the execs said he would never host again and there he was again tonight. Ultimately he was pretty harmless tonight. His best line was at the end when he commented on all the gift bags and gold everybody got for showing up which made us all forget about the recession for a little while.

5. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I couldn't stop laughing at that part. I also thought it was pretty funny when Ricky Gervais presumably ran toward the dressing rooms while Madonna was presenting.

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Happy that The Artist won best Musical or comedy, fantastic film. Also happy that Meryl Streep won best actress, she was the only thing that kept me watching the Iron Lady.
    But Downton abbey winning best Mini-series? Ugh, why does eveyone love that show so much, it should have gone to Mildred Pierce, that really deserved it
    EDIT: Holy crap Matt le Blanc actually won best actor for Episodes??!?? Really wasn't expecting that, although I did like his perfomance in the show and it's nice to see him coming back, thank god it didn't win best comedy though