Gold(or whatever color he is) guy BOT or CON poll.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by minis_r_us, Dec 9, 2010.

?

Gold Guy BOT or CON

1. BOT

177 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. CON

7 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. minis_r_us

minis_r_us Cons for the Win

So some claim to have seen a bot symbol on this guy but I have yet to see proof of it. So until someone comes up with some, I'm standing on him being a CON. And below is my theory:

As the camera rolls up to the whole in the deck floor you can see a dead robot on the ground and as it goes through the hole I believe you are going into a holding cell. I don't think the astronauts saw him at all. And then obviously something happens to awaken him. The music is too dark sounding for him to be a good guy. But that's my 2 cents. Now run with it and flame me for calling him a CON.

2. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I honestly think the gold bot is alpha trion or another autobot, and they find him in stasis-lock. The reason I think it is a autobot is because his head looks a lot like prime's head in regards to the two antenna/ear pieces, and the silver head crest (minus the crest "whiskers).

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    There's no way he's a con. He has a humanoid head, plus he's got blue optics.

4. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Blue eyes, Bot?

5. minis_r_us

Good points but I'm still not buying it. I'll admit I'm wrong if I am. But only time will tell.

6. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

As soon as I saw him I thought Sentinel Prime. Or Alpha Trion. Or Vector Prime. Something along those lines, anyway. An elder statesman figure.

7. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

It's okay. You don't have to admit anything for us to know you're wrong lol.

8. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Maybe the gold old guy is Unicron, the father of Optimus and Megatron.

9. minis_r_us

I'm not going out on the limb and saying he is unicorn. But the thought that this is yet another autobot just doesnt even up the sides in this one. There is like 3 autobots to every decepticon.

10. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe...but didn't the Ironhide protoform have red optics in the first trailer? This might be an intentional mislead.

11. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    He's an Autobot. Looks way to much like Alpha Trion/Vector Prime.

12. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    frenzy has blue optics and he is an con

13. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Plaese tell me that not shockwave because if it is
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

14. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I'd say Unicron. But regarding the fact that the bad guys always look like abominations it is possible that he is just an Autobot.

15. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Autobot, and I'm guessing Sentinel Prime for now. At first I really got an Alpha Trion kind of old bot feeling, but the yellow/gold color started to have me think this might be Sentinel Prime and his expedition...

Probably because he transformed into a boombox that has a blue LCD screen. Most other Transformers, outside of a couple like Demolishor, pretty much fit the blue=good, red=bad optics. Heck, when Wheelie got his eye torched out he replaced it with a standard blue one - which was a nice touch because later on he's somewhere in between factions.

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    The thing with Wheelie, it was the LCD screen like Digilaut said, or as I think Bay said, it was a mistake by ILM, because he does have other renders with red eyes.

But I deffinetly call this transformer, the yellow one, a 'Bot.
    But, interesting thing is, all of those other robot's inside the ship look like Cons. And it's interesting how that Autobot seems to be under the floor or whatever, locked down, so, some kind of prisoner or battle in that ship? Just a theory.

17. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Clearly an autobot, the guy looks to nice, to humanoid to be an autobot. Though i have to say that he looks quite cool. And it doesnt depends what optics a tf have, Frenzy and Alice had blue optics. Devastator had green, Overload ( atleast his concept ) had yellow eyes. My theory is that Transformers can change their eye colors. The most cons choose red eyes ( probably to look more fierce ) and the most bots blue eyes ( to look neater ). this theory might be true, in the pre-vis animations you can see Scalpel changing his eye colour from red to green. I think too that there was an battle on that ship, maybe that's the reason why it crashed. it would be logically, if transformers can survive an impact on earth, then they can easily withstand an impact on the moon inside a ship.

18. blurr/camaro10

blurr/camaro10 the raveger of worlds

dudes, it's unicron and he is buried inside of the moon. As you can see the camera goes onto an angle and turns down into the whole and their is unicron being his massive self. UNICRON MOFOS.

19. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This. Shockwave makes a great bad guy,but Unicron would be a way for Bay to top Devastator & fallen from ROTF.

20. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    thats just becuse its howing the inside of the ship i am really doubhting thast unicron!!

and theres no way thats shockwave as we have already seen the stick "head" prop of shockwaves one eye.

deff positive its a autobot and deff positive that ship is somthing like the "ark" who knows we might noteven get a name for ether or