GogDog

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Robogeek28, Sep 13, 2006.

1. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Quick payment and communication, do not hesitate to deal with GogDog!

2. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would recommend strongly not dealing with this individual. Poor communication skills, quick to scapegoat, and doesn't admit to faults. Unprofessional in every sense of the word, and will talk about you behind your back when things don't go his way; in an effort to bully you, he'll result quick to attacking you. He also overcharges on shipping, and is misleading about his prices. The very definition of bait and switch or the wolf in sheep's clothing.

3. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    When he heard I couldn't find one locally, Gogdog went out and found me a RID Soundwave and sold it to me at cost. On top of that, he had it boxed and in the mail practically before I had a chance to pay for it. On top of that, he threw in a spare generations Wreck-gar axe (free) since I was missing one. Awesome guy to deal with. Thanks man! :thumbs2: 

4. ladywreck

ladywreck comic wrecking goodness

Gog was great. He had an Animated Figure I wanted that I didn't snag earlier, wasn't sure I'd get it anywhere else. He sent it quickly. It was packaged very nicely and in a way that the figure came undamaged. Everything was spectacular. He gave me the price and I paid it via paypal. I was completely cool with the price he gave me. Communication was also spectacular. I'd do business with him 50+ times. Thanks man! YOU ROCK! :thumbs2: 

5. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I would recommend strongly dealing with this individual. I bought the Animated Stunticon set from GogDog and holy hell are they impressive. One of my very favorite sets and a standout Decepticon team for the line as a whole! Ships fast, packs well, great communication!

6. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Wow. Two years...

A bit late on this, but I sold Gog a Universe Cyclonus a month or so back. Quick, easy-going transaction. Good dude to buy or sell to.