god bless hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tm Tarantulas, Feb 15, 2010.

1. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Re-paints,re-paints,re-paints!!!

Lets have nothing this year but direct market,botcon,or store exclusive figures of the same transformers released for the last 5 years with half-assed paint jobs and never-ending Q.C. Issues!!!!

2. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I wanna buy dang near everything posted.Seriously, almost everything was amazing....Thrust, Drift, WfC, Powercore Combiners, just wow! And the shock of seeing a Straxus toy almost knocked me over! I'm just gonna set aside a few bucks every day that I work, that way when they show up in stores I'll only have to sell one of my kidneys!

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I can't say I'm excited about everything that was shown because there are some types of Transformers that I just don't collect. But 2010 does look to be exciting because they are really going diverse with the product line to give everyone at least a little something to look forward to.

Movie style figures, Generations style figures, hybrid figures, video game style figures, Power Core style figure, and more just makes it so much more exciting than when it's one style or nothing. I really hope this is solid year for Transformers so that Hasbro is encouraged to keep up such a wide range of ideas at one time.

And of course we still have to wonder what they have held back for Bot Con and Comic Con so it's possible we might get a look at toys related to the new cartoon series before 2010 is over with. I'm sure we will have another topic like this one after the cons that market directly to the fans instead of just the retailers.

4. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not gonna lie, all of the Movie Redos aside from maybe Deluxe Ironhide have me turned off a bit. However, the PCC and Generations lines are totally bought.