Non-TF: Go-On Star

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Gryph, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

I've really been getting into Go-Onger, lately for some reason. As evidenced by his name, Go-On Star's theme is space travel.

Go-On Star fights to prevent monsters called Voiders from leaving the dimensional gap between worlds. He was recruited between the time Go-On Wings left and Bomper brought the Engines to the human world. He was an astronaut on a mission to the ISS. On the way, the shuttle was attacked by a Voider monster and destroyed. He was saved by two space traveling engines who were fighting the monster. Unfortunately, he lost his right arm in the attack. He joins them to protect his comrades, and the Earth from rouge Void who attempt to enter the human world.

His missing arm is replaced with a mechanical arm. It doubles as both his henshin device, and primary weapon. In his civilian form, the arm is disguised and appears normal. When activated in this form, it is simply gray. In Go-Onger form, he can activate weapon mode, changing it into the Shooting Knuckle.

Go-On Star has two Engine partners. Engine 13 is DragShuttle, a Dragon/Space Shuttle Engine. After becoming Go-On Star's partner, he can change into HoRyu-Oh (Star Dragon King.) Engine 14 is Docking Turtle, a Turtle/Space Station Engine. Docking Turtle serves as Go-On Star's base of operations. He is the largest known Engine alive. Due to his massive size, he must remain in space. He too, has a robot mode, called DaiKikou-Oh (Great Armor King.) It drains large amounts of power, so he seldom uses it. He can also combine with HoRyu-Oh, EngineOh, GunBir-Oh, Seiku-Oh, or Kyoretsu-Oh to form DaiHoRyu-Oh, DaiEngineOh, and so on. This completely drains his energy, and due to his size, it takes him a week to recharge. Because of this, it's only used for extreme emergencies.

Go-On Star spends most of his time in space or in the dimensional gap. Just about the only time he ever meets the other Go-Ongers are when a Voider makes to Earth, or he needs their help to stop a particularly large group from escaping.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  2. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

Quite nice, I'm impressed. Better than what I think of Go-onger right now. Keep it up! :thumb 

3. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    So full of win! I wanna do a kitbash of him when I start finding RPM figures.

Awesome work on the story and art!

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You're the second person to say that. XD

5. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thats a great design, especially the entire right arm having an armored look. :thumb