2D Artwork: GLYPH Final Colors w/ Tech Spec.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by GAUGE, Mar 31, 2009.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Here is Glyph's final colors and lines complete w/ Background and as an added bonus I have also wrote out a Bio for her. Enjoy! -Gauge

GLYPH'S TECH SPEC BIO (Written by: me)

Name: GLYPH
    Motto: "Erudition is the privilege of those who observe detail."
    Function: Archaeometrist and Tech-Geek
    Bio: GLYPH is one of the brightest minds of Cybertron and at one point in time worked alongside ARCEE as a Teacher. she's an expert in data decryption, languages, and forensic science, and has a highly exacting eye for even the most minute of details, and a near-insatiable desire to learn more about alien cultures especially that of Earth. She's not too big on combat and would rather be studying alien cultures than worrying about The pointless feud between The Autobots and Decepticons. Glyph's second love though, is Technology. she really loves to tinker and with her deep understanding of how things work she's quite the Tech Geek and can usually be seen in a Dark Room at a Dimly lit desk soldering something, she's constantly immersed in everything she does, and doesn't usually have too much time for chit chat with her colleagues or teammates. she's pretty much a loner and prefers the company of her projects than her fellow Autobots. She's been through alot in her young life but she usually doesn't like to talk about it because it upsets her deeply. (At one time she was working alongside LOCKDOWN as his ship's Mechanic and Personal Advisor against her will. LOCKDOWN forcefully modified Glyph through various means of Torture for years while Glyph was Online and without any sort of Pain management for many Deca Cycles. Glyph was found on accident when Lockdown's ship was boarded by a small team of Autobots from the Elite Guard. She was discovered in a dark corner of the ship barely functional her body in a complete state disassembly and disrepair. She was brought back to Cybertron where she underwent a series of grueling repairs and recovery.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    well, if anybody happens to see this can you do me a favor and let me know what ya'll think? I kinda went out on a limb w/ the tech spec. hopefully it works.

3. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Excellent.

4. hupla

hupla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the bio. Makes me wish she was in the show. We need more fembots damnit!

5. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

Yes @ moar fembots. Gotta represent the ladies! *cough*Chromia*cough cough*

I like her design, especially the helmet. :D 

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  6. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

like the bio, love the pic gjob

7. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Thanks for the feedback. and I just found out...Apparently Derrick Wyatt also drew his own version of Glyph lol so now I don't feel so unique anymore :D 

8. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    Lovely... one of my favourite characters, who I even kitbashed a Classic version for... nice. (I guess now I'm not doing animated Glyph ;) )

9. Archaea

Archaea Autobot Archeaologist

Old thread but very well done.