Customs: GLUING the IRONHIDE Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by john bee prime, Aug 22, 2009.

1. john bee prime

john bee prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have the Premium from THTM-- but the roof which becomes part of his back-- keeps on getting detached from the attachment it has on the "top or front" area-- I was thinking of gluing it so that it will be permanent-- I have not transformed the thing into alt mode ever since it was transformed to robot mode... (so I have forgotten) I was wondering if that will have an effect in the transformation to back to alt/vehicle mode?

thanks for any help...

:crazy: 

P.S. and yes I have misplaced the instruction on how to transform it back :)  I have seen youtube clips--and it doesn't seem to be a problem if I glued it..

but I just want to make sure also from here .. thanks..

2. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    it doesn't bother me that much. in fact, it's nice to be able to remove that kibble while i transform it. i don't believe it would hurt the transformation but it's not that big of a deal to remove it while you do transform it.

3. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    i glued mine, and no it dosent effect it.

-rikkuluverx2

4. john bee prime

john bee prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:

thanks...

Mine actually falls off even just touching it normally----and It bothers me that's why :) 

...and I glued mine ..now :lol