Glitch? "connection error" in the MP? (PS3)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by clonemanager, Aug 9, 2012.

1. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    This issue I can reproduce almost on last three times I started on different nights... (I haven't played the demo MP on every night since it released..)

I don't want to admit if it is a Network issue on my part because just after the first initital failure, the second time went through ok..

So what I meant this initial connection was the very first time after starting the game and chose the multiplayer ... then I could see that screen for confirmation , and got into the lobby, where I chose the Team Death match... then I saw the screen in a fraction of a second that said "Reserving 1 of 28 (or whatever that ## is) " .. then it got on to that "LOADING" screen and I just kept waiting for almost 2 ~3 minutes and eventually it said a "connection error with the server" then I was back to the Lobby... and now if I just gave another attempt to join a game -> team death match, then it is alright (that LOADING screen step only took like less than 20 seconds) ... and I played a few game after game without issue...

Did anyone see this initial connection issue on your PS3 ?

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YES, and it sucks, and I don't like it.

3. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    Not with me.

4. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    If you have any other wifi electronics, turn them off when you're gaming. I find that never happens when my laptop and ipod touch are turned off. When they're on, there are many instances when it's stuck loading and I have to restart the game.