Gladius: Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Pinpoint, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    [Signup]

((BE SURE TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR BIOS COMPLETE BEFORE YOU BEGIN POSTING HERE.))

The sun peeked up from under the horizon, casting the mountain peaks in a warm cascading glow. The black and lime Titan squinted as the light hit their eyes, but they enjoyed the sunrise, even if it was in a post-apocalyptic world. Soft rays of golden sunshine were visible through the morning fog and diamond dust, it almost seemed like you touch one and cup your hands as it poured gold for you to save.

But that's not how physics works, unfortunate as it may be.

The Titans were constantly on the move, trying to avoid the Cybertronians and humans who sought to kill them all. Peaceful moments like these were of the purest sweets, they were to savour forever and ever. Right now they're residing in the depths of the Himalayas. Nobody should find them there for a while.

Pin closed their eyes and soaked in the warm rays as the diamond dust glittered around them.

((AAAAAALLRIGHT We pretty have enough bios up for this to get going, so let's get it going, shall we?))

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    MEANWHILE, THOUSANDS OF MILES IN THE SKY, a jet of questionable origin was flying overhead.

"Alright, little titan... where are you...?"

3. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Grim sat against the wall of a cave, a small oval shaped object in her hands. She brought the end of the object to her mouth and began to blow, filling the cave with a calm but somewhat sadding melody as she did so. After a moment of playing she removed the instrument from her mouth and breathed a deep sigh.

"Such lovely music, and no one to share it with," She said looking to mouth of the cave. She began to wonder how long it had been since she'd seen another being of any true intelligence, be it a transformer, a human or even another titan. Maybe leaving to hid in the grand canyon wasn't her best idea. But maybe the worse idea was then trying to find the other titans and flying to low, taking out one of her wings. Regardless she was stuck in some god forsaken hole in the mountians with no way to contact her once friends.

4. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
    For the first time since its cataclysmic arrival, the behemoth red machine stirred, responding to a faint, distant stimuli. Engines spooled up as greedy intakes gulped down the cool morning air. Within its broad, squat head, a single eye awakened. It saw them, but only just, flickering away as points of light in a vast darkness. With every passing second, the flickers grew steadier. This was the sign he had been told to look for, the glimmers of bright life that he had been sent to find. He understood his mission. He would not fail.

Slowly, the gargantuan machine took its first step, crushing through the tents containing the scientists that had camped nearby to study it. It was awake now, and it had bigger concerns than the insignificant squatters at its feet.

Kurosawa was on the move.

5. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    Their wings twitched as they heard the roar of jet engines, and then spotted the jet in question. They squinted as they tried to identify it. Red, white, and blue...

Oh no.

They stood up and bolted off, leaping off the peak and transforming into jet mode before flying low into the spaces between the mountains, they quickly scanned a suitable hiding place before spotting a large cave. They took a sharp turn to the right, transforming into bot mode and backing into the dark crevice.

Little did they know another Titan was there before them.

6. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    Airazor scanned the ground below and steeled herself for the inevitable. Even if what she did today was good, she wasn't going to feel good about it. Not because she had any pity for the Titans, but because her commanding officer was... questionable.

"Hey, uh, Starscream," she mumbled over the comms channel. "I'm picking up an anomaly on the wide-band."

7. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    A blue-and-gray sports car sped past Kurosawa, skidded to a halt, and transformed into a lanky 'bot with a distressed look on his face. "C'mon man!" Olymprix groaned. "I know we're not on great terms with the humans, but at least watch where you step!... I mean, you are a Titan like me, right? Or should I be fleeing before you flatten me?"

8. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    Kurosawa looked down at the newcomer. It was indeed one of the flickers, glowing brightly with energy. But it was not what he was looking for.

He turned away, and continued walking.

9. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Is that so? Well then... best you go and check it out..."

10. Olymprix

News Credits:
    "Well, aren't you chatty?" Oly grumbled. "You seem like a Titan on a mission. Eh, what's up, doc?"

11. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

"Slag!" A bright red transformer shouted as a large fist was swung at him. "HOW MANY BLOWS CAN THIS GUY DISH OUT!?"

"DORAORAORAORAORA!!!" The larger much taller robot shouted as he swung at the smaller robot.

"TO ANY DECEPTICONS IN THE AREA I REQUIRE-!" The smaller bot shouted into his comms as he went flying from a blast.

"I just wanted to be left alone you little bastard..." The larger bot growled as he stepped closer.

12. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    They backed in further into the shadows, transforming into dragon mode in preparation to defend themself before spotting the other small Titan that was in the same cave as they were before slinking further into the shadows.

"You won't kill me, will you?" The dragon said in a low androgynous voice.

In another not-so-far-off part of the planet, near where Kurosawa was, the fast beat of helicopter blades chopped through through the air as a orange and white heli flew near the area. A female brunette human slept at the controls, with the helicopter apparently piloting itself.

Blades saw the movement in the distance, stopping in middair as he shook the seat his partner was in to wake her up.

"Dani. Psst, Dani, wake up."

The human groggily opened her eyes as the mech propped his seat up straight.

"Blaaaadeesss, what is it..?"

"Look over there. What is that?"

Dani squinted as she looked where Blades was facing before they widened up and she grabbed the mech's controls.

"W-whoah! Dani, what are you—"

"We need to move, now."

"What? What is that?"

"That's a Titan."

"Oh. That makes sense. How about we hide in those mountains?"

"That's the plan."

They flew off towards the far-off mountain range, oblivious to the fact that there were even more Titans there.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  13. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    "Yes, sir," she replied, banking out of her cruising altitude. Her ground-search radar guided her down into a valley, where the anomaly resided. The foothills bunched up against their mountain progenitors, pines still shining with a dusting of snow. It was a pleasant kind of place, one that Airazor wished she had the time to appreciate. But there was no time for sightseeing. A scar ran down the side of the westerly mountain, a deep crevice from which springwater poured and watered the land below. The anomaly was in there, whatever it was. Airazor hadn't seen anything like it before. The wide-band Titan scan was usually accurate. But there had been only one signature there before...

Kurosawa stopped again, his single optic regarding the smaller robot with great scrutiny.

"The sparrow does not ask the tree why it sprouts in the spring, nor why it grows in the summer, nor why its leaves fall in the autumn, nor why it dies when the winter comes. Such is the cycle of the seasons," explained the red machine in grave, modulated tones. "All life, on this world and beyond, has its seasons."

14. Kyrios2

"P-Please!" Fasttrack pleaded as he scooched backwards.

"I don't take requests Fasttrack, I just want to be left alone..." He grunted as he looked down at him.

15. Olymprix

News Credits:
    "How... enlightening." Olymprix rolled his eyes. "Unless you'd tell me what you're up to, I couldn't, y'know, help you. And considering you're being an awfully big target out here, maybe I shouldn't, y'know, help you."
    Behind Fasttrack, a swirling portal opened. A lone, black-and-white robot emerged, raised his pistol, and precisely fired several rounds at the Titan's shoulders.

16. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Grim looked at the music device on her hip reading the name of the song that she had qued up before. The Man Who Sold The World. Grim raised to her feet as the song began, making her way to cave entrance, it was time for her to go scout around looking for others. Shed gotten so used to doing so it was in essence programed into her, she figured as always she'd return empty handed with no signs of any other life forms.

"And lo, possibly the sole survivor goes to search yet again for something she verry well may never find," Grim said to herself annoyed. "Maybe I might find scraps for my wing if I'm lucky. Pfft doubt it."

And then the unthinkable happened. Someone found her. Grim gasped as she laid eyes on the other titan.

"Oh my god! Why would I hurt you!? I finally found someone!" She shrieked with glee.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  17. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    ((Grim, read through all the new posts before replying, I just tumbled into the same cave as you.))

18. Kyrios2

Kyrios' eyes widened as he brought his large forearms up and blocked the shots. "Who in the..." He said as he looked at the bot.

"Alright! Back up!" Fasttrack laughed as he stood up. Kyrios cracked his neck and raised his arms, firing a few flares into the air before pulling out his comms. "This is a distress beacon to any Titans in this vicinity, this is operative number KRY105, requesting immediate back up at my location." He asked as he lowered his arms and got into a fighting stance.

19. Porkulus

YouTube (Legacy):
    Kurosawa's engines climbed to full power, directing their effort through his feet to suspend him on a thin cushion of air, inches from the ground. The gigantic machine turned away from the smaller one as the huge boosters on his back swiveling into place, the irises of their nozzles opening to expose the glowing jets within.

"If I were you, I would not help me."

With that, the jets fired, and the massive robot skidded away over the horizon, scattering the ashes of the ruined city behind it.

((So there are a lot of characters in relative proximity to Kurosawa right now, which means we're in Siberia, FYI.))

20. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Anything?"