GL #9 variant

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wreckgar, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

uhh...wtf?

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I agree. WTF. It does look pretty damn cool, but still...WTF?

4. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy Decepticons forever!

YES!!! This rules. I've always loved how Ethan has the glowing GL symbol floating. And now Batman (the greatest superhero EVER) has a GL ring! YES!

5. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Hmm, looks cool but I await to read the story though. Curious if he actually has the strength to handle it (Green Arrow slipped the ring on and using it almost killed him.) With what Bats has caused to happen lately though ( The Omacs running around on killing sprees and well their leader Brother Eye, maybe he's not the Greatest Villian)

6. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Looks like I'll have to start picking up GL again. :) 

7. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

I definitely think batman has the will power to use a ring. granted its not the heroric type of will power that hal or the other GLs have, but its will power.

8. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

I don't see how Batman's will power would not be considered heroic. he's the bravest man in the bloody DCU. He doesn't have powers, and still throws down with the most powerful villains in the universe, when he has to. I'm sure he would be able to wield a lantern ring quite effectively. And, considering some of the gadgets he's created, his mindwould likely be able to utilize the ring in highly effective, and creative ways.

9. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy Decepticons forever!

What do you guys think that Batman's constructs would be like? I mean with Hal, his are oldschool and very clean cut. John Stewart's are technical and almost robotic. Kyle's are artsy and very detail oriented.

I'm thinking Bat's would be technical like John's but with a bit of an edge/anger to them.

10. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'm thinking they'd be something like Guy's. Nothing fancy or flashy, just whatever it takes to get the job done.

11. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

actually he didnt creat most of his gadgets. harold made most of his gadgets before he was killed in hush, and now the new toyman (the 13 year old japanese boy.) makes his gadgets.

and im not saying batman isnt heroic, he definitely is, i just think his willpower comes from a different place. a place of frustration. a place of wanting to get rid of crime but not really being able to do it.
    I love batman. ive been reading batman since 95. I even read the entire knightfall crapfest.

I think hal and the other GLs willpower comes from somthing different then batmans.