Minor/Repaint: Give your Devastator ARTICULATED HANDS

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Terremoto214, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Terremoto214

Terremoto214 ALPHACORE

it annoyed me that the gestalts of this series had no hands, but atleast Fansproject made the X-FIRE to fix that

My Classics Devastator, unfortunately, is left in the cold :( 

But i have found a solution, from Junkion Blacksmith! The hands intended for a Predaking set (which i dont have) in there Infinity Warfare weapon set, and a drill can fix this problem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And since the hands were made for this set, you can take advantage of the whole weapon set

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Yeah, that's what I did with mine, along with a few other things.
    Here's the link to mine:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/395441-junkion-blacksmith-devastator-mods.html

I also showed how you could use the Junkion Blacksmith set for Bruticus Maximus to give him hands and elbows here:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/396603-poor-mans-bruticus-upgrade.html

And soon I'll be showing off my Superion Maximus that also uses the Junkion Blacksmith pieces along with several other pieces.

3. Terremoto214

Terremoto214 ALPHACORE

checked them out, and WOW! i havent even thought of putting them in alt mode :bowdown: 

GREAT JOB :thumbs2: 

4. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

The red hands throw me off.I do like it,its better than the claw hand things.

5. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

yeah the Supion will be almost like the Fansproject one, except it will have a different chest piece, crossover hulk feet, JB hands and forearm pieces, Alt mode and robot mode usage or storage for all the add-on parts.
    I always hated how Storm Jet's chest was Superion's chest, same with Devastator's chest that's why I have given them both more G1-ish chest pieces.
    Also to let you know painting the hands dark purple can give it a more G1-ish feel for Devastator.

6. Terremoto214

Terremoto214 ALPHACORE

im gonna paint the hands to match the rest of the body, i just need some purple paint

7. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nicely done. Crazy devy g1 or g2 hand/gun upgrade work as well in the same way. Yours looks very nice.

8. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Here's my Devastator with purple hands and Hulk feet. Also just checking how much does CRAZYdevy want for just the hands? The Junkion Blacksmith set costs ~$36, but you get alot more than just the hands.

Attached Files:

9. cuters

cuters Diabolist

nice but i would still like to see an add on like fp did for the combaticons