Give Me SOME THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by lazerrodphill, Apr 6, 2008.

1. lazerrodphill

lazerrodphill Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble. I have this war going on in my mind with my bots, so I'm trying to figure out the Prime Theory. Do I use one Prime, to be the leader of the bots. Or do I use a prime for every faction. Example RID Prime as the leader of the rescue and protection team. Optimus Primal leader of all animal Bots. If I just have one Prime as the leader whats the use of all the other primes. I try to keep my collection functional, if you're not in the war I don't need you so give me some honest thoughts to help me out.

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i say have fun with it and put each prime with a groups of guys that would fit well with that particular prime. just my thought. ok bye

3. lazerrodphill

Thats what I'm thinking. Just let them all be different kinds of primes. Having been assigned there role from the matrix itself. I'm bored and just trying to deal with the fact that some of the prime figs are to cool to trade. But don't have a use for them. Also what is the best meg/galvy toy to use as the leader. Their can only be one decepticon leader. My opinion is masterpiece is awesome but just to big. I'm waiting for classic galvatron honestly to lead my cons

4. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    You can't go wrong with Henkei Megatron.

5. lazerrodphill

yeah henkei megs is pretty cool. Has a real G1 fee. I really like the titanium war within megs in photo. Have'nt gotten my hands on him. Does anyone know if he's cool

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

IIRC, many people who have him have complained that if he hasn't fallen apart, he's extremely floppy. Common complaint with most Titaniums, to be honest.

I'd put in another recommendation for Henkei or Classics Megatron, or you might want to consider Energon Megatron (or Galvatron). Big, chunky, and articulated bot mode, cool jet mode, and certainly in robot mode, an excellent updated version of Galvatron.
    The upcoming Classics Galvatron looks pretty good, but I'm really perturbed at its small size (it's only a Deluxe class). This may or may not be a concern for you, though.

7. lazerrodphill

A deluxe wow . That sucks I thought he'd at least be a voyager. At least he's ten bucks. It would have rocked if he was the same size as Prime. CLassics Prime is my version of G1 Prime, so energon megs is to big I use armada megs as commander have'nt figured out a new name yet. I do it because he looks different enough.

8. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I've written a "Universe" style fan story, where there is a council of Primes, basically each of the Primes from the series, with new names (Astates Prime for Cybertron Optimus and so forth).

The Decepticons, OTOH are a group of squabbling factions.

9. lazerrodphill

Thats my idea for the cons. Megs is the boss but is having tuff go at it. Trying not to kill his best warriors because they have ambitions. I'm thinking of sticking to the prime council also. Rescue would be RID Prime
    Animals would be Optimus Primal. Regular troops CLassics Prime. Only group that has different leaders are air and space teams,which jetfire is the leader of. THen headmasters which is fort max. I just want the major primes involved

10. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Titanium WW Megatron is really floppy because of the weight. Don't recommend him. Go with Henkei or Classics. Both rule.

11. lazerrodphill

Thanks. Oh yeah sorry for the shameless plug. check my thread and take this stuff

12. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    As toehr say, put all your primes, and then have a prime council.

13. lazerrodphill

yeah thats looking like the answer. TILL ALL ARE ONE