Give a Transformer to Toy's for Tot's or other charitys.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jedi prime1, Nov 22, 2008.

1. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

We all love transformers here, and I was thinking, since the economy is down, and there is a lot of kids out there that would love a transformer, when you go out on the "hunt" and find that rare transformer, that you already have why not buy that and give it to a needy kid via toy's for tot's or the salvation army, or other fine charitys. Or those chrismas tree's that have kid's wishes on it, pick one out that want's a transformer, and buy it?(That is if you can afford it), or those of us that are MISB people, why not make a sacrafice and give one away to a needy kid?

2. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My favorite charity and one that I've donated tens of thousands of dollars to over the past 20 years. No kid should go without a present at Christmas and these guys do a fantastic job of playing Santa.

If you can, give a little gift to a kid in your area who may not have a very good year. You'll feel good about yourself and the kids will be very thankful.

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's a great thing to do. Especially with all the $7 deluxe sales in both the US and Canada, even just 1 will help put a smile on a little ones face.

4. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I usually spend about $80 per year on Toys for Tot's. My wife and I have been donating to them for over 10 years. I buy a few My little Ponies and Transformers. It's been a bit tight this year, but I'm hoping to spend close to the same amount this year.

5. Freyabeads

Freyabeads TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    T4T's gets most of my Christmas donations.
    Marines at the toy stores always get a small toy or 2, my commuter train takes a collection and they get bigger items, usually TF's as does my office collection. I love that there are the Activators and Bumpers out there for younger kids too.

6. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    I plan to, already have a couple. Just need to find a local collection.

--Moony

7. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I'm not a MISB person.

And while I'm hunting for that rare toy, I'll buy another that I loved, and give it away. Animated Lugnut is a great toy and every kid should have one.

8. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Yup, usually I pick out 1-2 boys gifts and wife nabs a couple girls ones and we drop em in. Not too much money this year but still gonna try and help, hope more people do this as well sad when children lose out this time of year.