Girl T shirts?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dr MegsG1, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Dr MegsG1

Dr MegsG1 The Lord of Banter

Anyone know where to find some girl Transformer t-shirts? M'girl has spent all night looking for them on the net. Help?

2. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    you can try hottopic.com or stylinonline.com.

3. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

oh man, when I first saw the thread title the first response that came to mind was "yes, girls where t-shirts, too."

anyway, back on topic: besides the two sites mentioned, you may also want to try t-shirt hell (google it) and any of those other trendy shops in the mall that kids go to these days. Spencers, maybe?

4. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

I have hard time to finding girl t-shirts with transformers.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I just recently bought a Transformers hoodie from Hot Topic. It's XL, and yet it didn't fit me. A real shame... it had Optimus Prime on the back.

6. iamamachine

News Credits:
    For my girlfriend i bought lots of Tranformers shirts in July and August 2007. For girl sizes, i usually get XL or XXL. I also got men's shirts for her and the size I get for her is usually M. I also got boys shirts for her in size XL.

7. Lock Cade

Whoa... were did you get most of these shirts?

8. iamamachine

News Credits:
    My girlfriend is a bit chubby and has some fat on her tummy so I usually get her XXL for women size. Altho the women size XL girl shirts fit her ok also. Hottopic had the better designs. they had both men's shirts and now I see they also have girl shirts. The one my girlfriend liked was the M black men's shirt with optimus and megatron face to face which I think was one of the movie posters. Hottopic also had a few boy's shirts which I got in XL.

I did not like the designs in stylinonline.com altho I think they now have newer designs.

Spencersonline.com also had some G1 Transformers men's shirts in their stores before which I did not get bec. I preferred the newer movie designs.

For the XL Transformers boys shirt, I got them from Walmart, Target and Mervyns while I was looking for the movie toys. I got a few Transformers men's shirt in M from Kmart. I also got a Transformers Cap and Optimus beach towel from Walmart. I also got from Target a M men's shirt with autobot symbol.

Ebay shirt prices are usually reasonable altho I seldom buy from Ebay bec. it is safer to buy from brick stores to get the size right for sure. I usually measure the chest area with my right hand just to be sure. There can be variation and mistakes in the size labels.

9. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm so buying my wife the G1 Bumblebee shirt, then I'll have her where nothing but that :)  YEAH that's right Bumblebee does it for me LOL.

10. Lock Cade

Oh yeah... come to think of it, Hot Topic also carried the G1 Bumblebee shirts. I didn't notice them til I walked out. I need to go back there anyways.