Girl Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by samtheman, Jan 21, 2011.

1. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

I tried googling this but it's kidna hard to find on the interwebs so I'm going to ask it here.

How come every time I make plans with a girl to hang out, be it dinner, movies, just hang out time ect. At the last POSSIBLE minute they always bail out for what ever reason. Am I doing something wrong, or does the universe just not want me to have a social life? This has happened to me 4 or 5 times now and it's really irritating to me when someone commits to do something and then backs out at the last minute.

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jay Z - 99 Problems
    :thumb 

I have no idea why girls do that. Best advice, F them and move on to someone else. Your not going anywhere with them because if they were interested in you, nothing would come between them and that date:2c: 

3. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Bitches be trippin.

4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

get a rope and drag her to the movie/dinner/dark alley of your choice.

5. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    this is nothing personal to any girl/woman that may be on our forum.. i love women, im married and have 2 little girls...

so, i dont think it has anything to do with you man, its just girls in general. my wife has a few "friends" who blow her/us off all the time, also at the last possible moment. we will have plans to have people over, to go out somewhere, etc. talk to them 1hr before whatever we are about to all be doing, then not hear from them the rest of the night, or get a text 5 min before we should be meeting up that something came up yada yada yada...

so dont feel back, i think its just something SOME girls do in general, dont let it get to you, like its been said, move on to the next, eventually ull find a good one :D 

6. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is because females think that's acceptable behavior. It was behavior their mother did, behavior their friends do, and behavior society deems as acceptable. It's just women, and in general they are pretty god awful. This is what we've let women become, and what they've turn themselves into. It's only going to get WORSE.

7. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :popcorn  Well, this ought to be a fun thread

8. Farrk

Farrk Well-Known Member

Just ask the girl what's up, if it's an emergency offer to help, if they can't come up with a reason then let them know you know they're blowing you off and move on. It's possible to get stuck in the "nice guy" zone, where you let people walk over you, I know that from experience, and let me tell you guys do it too, and are usually less nice about it.

That's the opinion from the freaky-deaky contingent, now... CARTOONS!

(I cannot prrovide cartoons)

9. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

That's bullshit. Everyone does it. It's called "Oh damn, I made plans but I'm feeling too lazy right now to leave the house" or "I kinda want to go out tonight, but this shitty reality TV show has me drawn in". It's not really acceptable behavior, but I'm sure everyone has been guilty of it at some point.

Let the person know that it really bothers you that they broke their commitment at the last momemnt, but don't be a dick about it. Depending on their attitude towards how you talk to them, you should be able to figure out whether it's going to work out, or if you should just say "eff em" and move on.

10. samtheman

I'm just saying is it like some weird "test" or something girls do to guage your reaction. Like I said it happens with every girl I try to hang out with these days. Sometimes I get mad and let them know they ditched me and that its something that's really irritating and move on to some one else. Sometimes I just let it go and say maybe next time. And yet other times I stay mad for a little bit and try to make plans again or tell them they have to make plans next time if they want to hang out.

11. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^^

This sounds like a question for Skyy John on youtube.

YouTube - SkyyJohn2's Channel

Send him an email via youtube, he will make a video and you'll get the real answer from a bunch of bastards lol:D 

12. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

If they're bailing on you, then they're not into you.. it has nothing to do with "women's behavior." Keep looking.

13. samtheman

That's freakin hilarious!!

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Do like the airlines do: overbook.

15. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

Yes, listen to this advice^^^ and when multiple girls actually want to hang out at the same time, you can do the exact same thing to one of them that you're on here complaining about.

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Stop making datestyle plans, just hang out.
    They know you're probably going to try and get some when you make special plans.

Don't hang out with them though, stand them bitches up until one of them makes a plan.

17. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    :D 

Agreed 100%. Just try to hang out first.

Attached Files:

18. samtheman

Well, usually with friends I see movies, hang out, have lunch ect so thats usually what I try to do. If I was trying to "get some" I would probably opt for something a little more fancy.

what do you mean by "Don't hang out with them though, stand them bitches up until one of them makes a plan." like make plans with them and ditch them until they make a plan?

19. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

Remember this one?

Me pitted against Ron.. i feel bad for you son!! hit me!

20. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Also, do the same girls keep doing this to you again and again?

If so, STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION. Seriously, it works, and if it backfires and they stop talking to you, fuck them, seriously. You need to have enough respect for yourself to be respected, and if someone is not willing to give that to you, you don't need them in your life anyway.