Girl ghostbuster in ghostbusters 3 plus is bill murray in

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Gaastra, Oct 11, 2008.

1. pmoverlord-1972

pmoverlord-1972 the enforcer of all

who are you going to call (bill)

2. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I see where Bill is coming from, wanting the sequel to be more like the first with more comedy. I'm betting if they do make a sequel someone is going to try to pump it full of ghost busting and leave out the humor.

3. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Yeah was gonna say something similar to which the company(columbia I believe?) are gonna want this to have ALOT of special effects.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I half agree, but Harrison Ford is in good shape, you know, like KOTCS or not. He's in way better shape than I am in my 20s. Same deal with Stallone when Rocky Balboa came out, yeah the guy is 60 but he's still in fairly good form. The Ghostbusters dudes though, not so much, their age shows. That said though, I'm not sure Ghostbusters requires totally cut, trim physiques - and wasn't the thing gonna be animated anyway?

Still, even if we did see the guys in costume again, I bet it wouldn't be near as bad as seeing old ass Cheech and Chong in their old costumes recently. Wow, that's uh, pretty intense.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One of the reasons i liked GB was (aside from Ernie) that they were wimpy nerds/average slobs kicking ass with science.
    So being older only means they get smarter.
    (like ambushing the dead jogger in the park.)

I just wish they would avoid touchy-feely New Agey stuff like the mood slime in GB2.

As for a O.G.-less sequel- they could do a version of the original script. it was set in the future, Ecto-1 was a haunted hover car and the 'busters were SWAT- like in their methods.
    gotta admit, having the original crew as spooks haunting the firehouse would be kinda neat.