Gino

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ^o^CORVUS^o^, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    Gino approached me because he had an extra Transformers Prime FE Voyager Optimus, and wanted to see if I need it. He provided pictures of the product and everything before I paid, and he packed it very securely, and shipped it very fast, using UPS rather than Canada post. He was nice and professional and I would certainly deal with him again. A++ Fantastic!

2. chapsy

chapsy Well-Known Member

Definitely a true bro. Sold me a deluxe FR bee, stars cream, voyager optimus, and the entertainment two pack all for retail price plus shipping. He didn't even want money for gas. Items got to me super quick, and were packed so well that they look like they just left the factory. I couldn't be happier with this deal. Thanks so much Gino!

3. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Dude did a real solid by hooking me up with a FE Prime. Definitely one of the best duges on here and the packaging was more well packed than anything I've seen.

4. Wajo357

Wajo357 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this guy rocks. I can't add much more than the previous posters. Honestly... he is one of the best. He truly helped out the fandom with the FE Prime figures without taking a cent for himself. He is phenomenal. Thank you Gino! The packaging and care with the box was also top notch. He put TFSource's bullet packaging to shame.

5. linrenwei

linrenwei Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thank you GINO!! the friendliest board member I have met thus far. Definitely a stand up guy and will go the extra mile just to help a fellow member out. I can't praise this guy enough do not hesitate to deal with him! Just like the previous members that dealt with him, the packing that he ships everything in is indestructible and puts any other shipping company to shame. I could stab a knife into the box and I still wouldn't damage anything. Thank you bro!! Simply the best. LMK when you receive the RID figs!

6. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Awesome, considerate, and easy to deal with. FE Prime came in carefully packaged and in great shape. Would have no problem doing business in the future!

7. hotspot_2001

hotspot_2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Purchased a FE Prime and Cliffjumper from him. He gave me a good price and shipped very quickly.

Packing was amazing too. Probably the best job of packaging an item I've ever seen.

8. Drewdeluxe

Drewdeluxe The Lakers Nation

Ebay:
    Traded some RID Prime figures for some FE Prime figures with Gino.. Quick shipping and awesome packaging.. This guy is a Pro.. Great communication, someone you can trust.. Highly recommend.. Would def do business with again.. Thanks man!

9. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got a FE Vehicon from Gino at a fair price and shipped very quickly for international! A+++ deal, thanks Gino!

10. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gino's an awesome guy - got me a FE Cliffjumper NOW (when the market's crazy) for a very decent price & the figure got here in 5 days.

From Canada to Oklahoma - unbelievable.

Would definitely do business with him again.

Totally agree - made me hurt to open the figure, as it was near-mint!
    Better than HTS & better than the figures I bought from McFarlane's website back in the day.

11. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got a FE Cliffjumper from him. Great price and shipped super fast. Great guy to deal with and hope to deal with him again soon! Thanks again!