gijoe sigma six dvd sets?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 28, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

has anybody here heard anything yet on when or if gijoe sigma 6 as a complete animated series will be released to own on dvd?

the reason i ask that question is because right now i am considering purchasing a full set of 26 episodes to both seasons of gijoe sigma 6 from a dealer on ioffer who happens to be selling them on the cheap

to be honest i always do this out of habit when a new gijoe series has finished its run on television in which i purchase a full set of recorded episodes for myself and then buy the official season long dvd set for my cousin zackery

when it comes to the gijoe and transformers animated series that have aired over the years me and zack have always been a couple of fanboys at heart and we go way back what with him being a lifelong gijoe fan and i myself being a lifelong transformers fan when it comes to each animated series

2. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I would be very surprised if they get released anytime soon. As you know, Sigma 6 was unfortuantly not the most popular series of the bunch.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

NOT POPULER?

hell i loved watching that show back in the day

to be hoenst sigma 6 struck me as being a mix of the 80's marvel comics gijoearah series early comic book storylines and entirely serious setting with the 80's aniamted series but with the animated part being modernized for the present day anime animation wise

asa animated series sigma 6 t actually had cobra come across as being a beliveable threat as a multinational terrorist organisation

so far as i know that naver actually happened in a gijoe animated series until gijoe sigma 6 resolute and renegades came out as animated series over the peast couple years or so

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

today i will be ordering the episodes from ioffer then

5. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Hey man, I'm with you, but Sigma Six has long been the Red Headed step child of the Joe Universe. The second season IMO was very well done, but many people who I have talked too could not get past the sillyness of the first few ep. Plus the toys that were released with it never sat well with the Hard Core 3 3/4" fans.

I for one loved it all, so like I said, I'm with you.