Gigapower MP Grassor (not slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GiGaPower, May 23, 2014.

1. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

are there any good side by side pics of grassor and cesium together , Im trying to decide which one to go with, i know grassor is still the biggest, but cesium is slightly bigger then scoria was, im just wondering how much bigger grassor is in comparison to cesium.

2. DanielTorres99

And btw , im more interested in the size difference in dino mode :)  hopefully someone can find or post some good comparison pics

3. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Per user @qemuel. Grassor's on the far right, I think that's Scoria on the left and Cesium in the middle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robot mode c/o @kimmo

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    Rawr.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. foxracing

foxracing Well-Known Member

Since everyone is in dino mode currently...

22297F72-5236-4B15-B72D-528DC24ED8CB.jpeg AD579BB4-8A29-46EC-987A-860D1EAE4266.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  6. TRANZ4MR

TRANZ4MR General Thud

News Credits:
    :lolol 

7. DanielTorres99

hahah , love it, could you do me a favour ? could you send a pic like this but with both of them standing with their legs as straight as possible with one in front of the other from the side ( so basically stop grassor from mating with cesuim and put him on the floor haha) would really appreciate it ! thanks

8. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    I ended up taking off the tail pieces from the rear of the botmode legs. Was hindering leg movement.

9. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    Cesium X is big enough to kind of fit in with the Gigasaurs (he's shorter than the rest in the same way that Scoria is shorter than the rest of the Dibots), but the aesthetic doesn't match...

Honestly, Cesium's aesthetic doesn't really even match the actual FT Dibots, it's too undetailed plus he's TOO DAMN BIG. I see why he was released under the PerfectFusion imprint instead of FT. I just wonder why they didn't make him, like, 5% smaller? Then I really would have replaced my Scoria with it.

*ahem* GRASSOR! Yeah, it's awesome. :) 

10. DanielTorres99

yeah thats what im kind of going for , cus personally I really like the cesium head sculpt the best, but I also dont mind the way grassor looks, I just wanna see how much taller he is than cesium, waiting on one of the guys here that have both to post a pic with both next to eachother from the size to better see the hight difference

11. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

Same here, looking for a metallic complete one

12. DanielTorres99

okey guys so basically ive got a kind of crazy idea ... I love grassor, but my only real problem with him is his head. I think its a bit too big and that the sculpt could be better. Personally I love cesiums head sculp , I prefer the eye shape and how they are indented in the sculpt, whereas grassors are just really straight edges and barely indented into the sculpt.

so heres my crazy idea: what if i tried doing a head swap where cesiums head would be on grassors body ! ( I know i know, the gold chrome color wouldnt match, but honestly that wouldnt bother me at all) and i know cesiums head would be slightly smaller, but thats the point, plus i love how slag was sometimes drawn with a smaller dino head, which made his frills around it look bigger and more intimidating. like here for example:

upload_2018-3-13_17-57-59.png
    let me know you guys thought !

13. artimus prime

artimus prime SCALE Debater that collects multiple TF lines TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    The fact that there are still questions about FT vs. GP is a little surprising to me given that the differences are pretty massive and both lines have been out long enough now with enough releases for most collectors to have a pretty good handle on what the deal is with both lines.

If you ask me (and nobody is)... FT is solidly made, beautiful bots, great materials, pricey, but fit in perfectly with any MP collection you want to throw them into whether you go bot or dino. They are really super nice.

GP is also solidly made, beautiful bots in the sense they are so god dam bling balls out shiney, fit in with MP scale wise but maybe the bling may make some not feel they fit in with a smooth finish bot like Takara Inferno or Takara Lazerwave, and in dino mode, really do an awesome job of being a supersized premium dinobot when compared to the G1 toy.

If you can afford them, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting one of each set. They are both well made and definitely worth every penny. I get alot of bots these days and it's really the dinobots that I admire the most. They just stand out so much amongst their peers...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

You guys think there is a possibility for the Metallic Grassor to be reissued?? I've been in the hunt for one and cant find one even in the forums or ebay. I've even pmd Chinese sellers in Facebook and they don't have it

I was able to get the metallic Guttur, and I'm planning on getting the metallic version of each, but Grassor has become a difficult one to get.

16. bokuatrf

bokuatrf Well-Known Member

Try this?
    Gigapower HQ02 HQ-02 Grassor (Slag), Metallic version

• Like Like x 1
  17. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

18. bokuatrf

bokuatrf Well-Known Member

Oh... Not sure if the seller can ship outside Asia but he's quite responsive (unless you totally can't access the website else you can try checking with him).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

Yeah I tried registering but it requires you to do it with an Asian or Canadian address :p  but all good, I got it from a local seller for like 180, not bad taking into consideration that I'm in Costa Rica and importing a $135ish from USA would cost me similarly.

Question guys, do all metallic Grassors come with the Guttur hip replacement??

• Like Like x 1
  20. ckchan

ckchan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes

• Like Like x 1