Gig Gun Robo bundle MC11 and MC12 Micro Change Transformers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by handles25, Sep 18, 2012.

1. handles25

handles25 New Member

2/3's of the Gun Robo holy grail, I never did get a Browning :( 

Italian release of microchange. Extremely rare pieces MIB. To my knowledge these boxes were never factory sealed, the guns have never been taken out of the Styrofoam. The toys are mint, never transformed. Comes with bullets, targets and a weapons.

The MC12 is the black Walther P38 with blue highlights. Rare and the shooting mechanism is intact(was disabled for USA release). This one has the stickers, instructions and pamphlet

The MC11 is the elusive and IMHO amazing 44 Magnum. I was the biggest TF fan on earth and I didnt know this existed untill around 96. Never released in the USA. If you've never seen this google it now. Sadly the instructions pamphlet and stickers did not come with this guy

I've enjoyed owning these but I think its time let someone else make them the center piece of a collection. I love the MC11 but I don't appreciate TF as I once did

It's hard to gauge the price on something like this but I won't take anything less than $450 for the Bundle. PM me offers. Don't inquire if not serious.

I'm happy to provide more pictures

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    They're beautiful...

3. handles25

handles25 New Member

Its a shame they never released the 44 under TF brand in that bad ass purple and black grid packaging. The Browning got that treament in Japan, wonder why not this guy.

I found a Japanese Megatron reissue digging around MISB also. Its the 16 special version that's got the black tint. I'll get some pictures up. Make me an offer

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  4. handles25

handles25 New Member

Bump. No one wanted at that price. Make me an offer. Will get pics up of the Megatron reissue.

5. handles25

handles25 New Member

Pictures of the reissue and more of the Gunrobo's

Attached Files: