Giant Planet Planet BIO

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Rumble02, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    and here it is for those who havent seen it.

THE GIANT PLANET IS A PLACE OF INDUSTRY. MONOLITHIC SKYLINE, AND SMOKE STACKS DEFINE THE HORIZON IN EVERY DIRECTION. THE TRANSFORMERS HERE HAVE GROWN TO GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS SINCE THEY LEFT CYBERTRON MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, MOST OF THEM BECOMING SO INCREDIBLY HUGE THAT MORE DELICATE TASKS WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT THEIR MINICON COMPANIONS.

DESPITE THEIR SIZE MOST OF THE ROBOTS HERE ARE GENTLE AND PASSIVE,CONTENT TO WORK CONSTUCTING EVERMORE GRAND STRUCTURES, FEW ASPIRE TO A HIGHER CALLING THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE AND EVEN FEWER WONDER ABOUT THEIR ORIGINS. THE ARRIVAL OF THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS ON GIANT PLANET WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD FOREVER.

and there you have it. now just wait for the map.

2. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

damn polluting robots!

3. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

Yep. I read that as I picked up Galvatron a few weeks ago. I think it's a pretty bio for the Giant Planet.

4. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Huh. I knew that Galvatron was packaged as a Giant Planet Transformer, but it never occurred to me until this very moment that A: there was something new on the box, and 2: no one ever thought to take a picture of it or transcribe it.

Thanks, Rumble. :thumb