GI Joe vehicles for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by zgraham, Apr 27, 2008.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I have the following vehicles for sale:

1988 Cobra Adder with box- It is in near mint condition and comes with its original box in good condition. The missiles are missing a couple of fins 8.00

1990 Cobra Piranha with box- It is in near mint condition and comes with its original box in good condition. It is missing 4 missiles and 2 antenae to be complete. 9.00

1993 GI Joe Starfighter- near mint, complete with bps, and Sci-fi with fc 11.00

1993 GI Joe Starfighter- complete, has had stickers removed, otherwise very good condition 5.00

1993 Shark 9000 missing hose and 1 mine, very good condition 10.00

1994 Manta Ray- complete near mint 7.00

I also have a Cobra Bugg parts lot- it has 13 parts including the pod, 2 small missile, and 3 large Trident missiles all are in very good to near mint condition 8.00.

Prices do not include shipping. I accept money orders, cashiers checks and paypal. If paying with paypal, their fees are added to the total. I have pics of everything listed and will be more than happy to send them to those interested. Feel free to ask any questions. I have more vehicles and parts I will be listing in the near future. PM or email zgraham80@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.