GI Joe Sigma 6 question...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ruination04, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really cllecting Joes or anything, but I saw a Cobra Commander tonight. Is he any more rare than others? Seems like I read something about being hard to find. Anyhow, I almost bought him for sh*ts & giggles, but the package was beat all to hell. They didn't have another and of course, CC was the ONLY one that was damaged! Thes guys look cool though. My wallet can't afford TFs and Joes however.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont know about being rare, but he just came out about a week ago so alot of other stores may still be stuck on the earlier waves.

3. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

It was rare a few weeks ago because it was just released. He's starting to hit mass penetration now, so I think it safe to take him out of the hard to find category.

4. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I need to find him.

5. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I found him, but passed him up like all the rest, if only they were Marvel Legends scale...maybe Hasbro will change the scale of S6 when they begin producing Marvel Legends

How I hope ML doesnt get a scale change...

6. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Oh they will. They'll make them 10 inches tall. Still too small for 12 inch collectors, and too big for ML collectors. And I will laugh at you. :p 

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

He'll probably be all over the shelves soon just like the first S6 Waves are.
    Not rare , just new. Will probably see alot of him since there are only 3 Cobras out. (Well 4 if you count the 2pack)
    He's so worth it.

I don't care for the Sigma 6 scale much eaither. They're not compatible with any other toys I have except for having new Alt weapons. But they're so poseable, it's a super fun line on it's own.

What makes them a must buy in my book is that they look so good in person they're like poseable statues. They also look better than many statues out that cost $40- 200. So, F all that when you can get ones for $10-15 with extreme poseability

They look so good when grouped together with their weapons, but yeah, I can understand why people would'nt want to fool with giant humans. lol
    They can be better If Hasbro get's some new strategies going for them.
    Like weapon packs , or machine packs that turn figures into weapons (Like Centurions used to do)

Centurion examples

Detonator weapons packs....
    [​IMG]

turns them into machines
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres a Sigma 6 gallery
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v148/loebig/GI%20JOE/SIGMA%206/