GI Joe 25th Ann Vehicles

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ruination04, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not up on Joes much anymore, but are there any plans to do vehicles such as the HISS or Rattler to go along with the new 25th ann. figures? The kid in me wants to see it, but damn, I won't be able to buy TFs and Joes!

2. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Not likely. Habsro gave up on 3.75" vehicles long ago because retailers didn't want them (lots of space, little cost), and the 2.5" vehicle line proved a disaster. I could maybe see them doing smaller Titaniums, but not much else for now.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Too bad the 25th Anniversary figures can't fit into the S6 vehicles. :( 

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

^ No doubt , the little Sigma vehicles are awesome. That HISS tank that turns into a base would be sweet for the larger Joes, and the mini Night Raven-ish Firebat would so rule upscaled.

Would love to have a Dragonhawk fitted for the 3 3/4's as a well.

Well atleast we have the sorda new Rhino & ROCC to put them in. Those vehicles are pure badass.

5. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

I know they've announced more figs that'll be coming out near Christmas and after but does anyone know if the bulk of the 25th Anni. figs have already been announced/seen pictures of? I haven't seen any of these in stores yet and the year is already more than half over. Being the 25th and all I didn't know if this year was the only year when they planned on making them or if they had certain figures they were going to make and those would just be released next year or even further down the line? I guess it all depends on how the line does but I was just wondering if someone here was in the know.

6. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

cant they fit in the originals?

7. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

There's got to be plans for GI Joe after these 25th Anniversary figures come out. Is Hasbro just going to let the brand peter out? It sure seems that way, although admittedly I'm not as "in the know" as others.

8. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

I keep coming across rumor on Joe message boards.That 25th style vehicles might be coming.It would be basic from what i understand...Hiss,vamps.That sourght of thing.The smaller vehicles.

Just think about this....The U.S.S Flagg in the 25th style.How much what that monster rock?

9. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is Serpentor and his chariot planned? Tomax & Xamot?? Where is a list of figures planned? What has been announced past wave 2?

10. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

Cobra 5-Pack #2 contains: Cobra Commander (Battle Dress), Storm Shadow (Dragon), Cobra Stinger Driver, Cobra Air Trooper, Cobra (the Enemy)

Wave 3 Singles: Zartan, Shipwreck, Stalker, Red Ninja, Firefly

11. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

They are releasing a carded version of Serpentor (you'd better believe I am getting one). Is anyone else amazed how hard it is to find these figures? They sell out so quickly I have only found three single carded figures so far (Snake Eyes Storm Shadow and Cobra Officer) and I snagged them right away. They must be selling well so far!

12. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  13. Griffix

Griffix Active Member

Serpentor, Beach Head, Buzzer, Lady Jaye are wave 2. There is also another figure in there that escapes me right now.

14. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

I can't see myself buying many vehicles, if only for the fact that I have no space left for them. If anything I see them pumping out some repaints of existing vehicles.

I wouldn't mind new molds of some of the smaller ones they haven't reissued yet, such as the FANG, CLAW, or some of the small playsets like the Bivouac, JUMP, etc etc. I'd also like to see a mass release of the HISS II and Snow Wolf, but that wont happen.

Here's hoping we at least see the HISS I in black, and AWE Striker in green at least.

15. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    There are plans for the line to continue through 08, they have 2 waves planned past the 3 we know about. They also said they are looking into Vehicles, they would be around the same size class and price point as the Star Wars Vehicles currently being sold.

My guess is around this time next year the line will transition from 25th. It wall stay the same line but will not be labled 25th.

16. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

That would quite possibly be *the* sickest toy to ever be made. As of now the original U.S.S. Flagg holds that position. No other toy franchise has ever come close to matching the awesomeness of G.I. Joes lineup of vehicles and playsets. Not even Transformers.

That's right, you heard me, 7' long Aircraft Carrier Playset > Citibots.

17. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Two friends of mine and I washed cars all summer in 85 to get one, as Our Parents would not get any of us one. It rotated houses on a monthly basis.

18. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    OK I searched Hisstank.com for the names of the characters so far for the 25th Anniversary figures and beyond so here is what we know so far. Also if anyone has an account here before January of this year it should work on Hisstank if you want to talk to some Joe collects there.

Released:

5-Packs:
    Joe Set #1: Duke, Gung Ho, Roadblock, Scarlett, Snake Eyes
    Cobra Set #1: Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper

Single:
    Flint
    Snake Eyes with Timber (white/gray and black versions)
    Cobra Commander (hooded)
    Storm Shadow (Joe version)
    Cobra Officer
    Destro (SDCC Gold and Silver versions)

Not release:

5-pack:
    Cobra Set #2: Cobra Commander (helmet version, black), Storm Shadow (dragon version), Cobra Trooper (comic style), Stinger Driver, Cobra Jet Pack Trooper

Singles:
    wave 2: Serpentor, Lady Jaye, Beachhead, Buzzer, Cobra Trooper
    wave 3: Firefly, Shipwreck with Polly, Zartan, Stalker, Red Ninja (Satan)

Unannounced Wave Singles:
    Blade Destro (probably Iron Grenadier version), Snow Job, Flash, Snake Eyes Black, Crimson Guard, Armor CC (probably Cobra Commander version 3), Torpedo, Major Bludd, Rock N Roll, Wild Bill
    (credit Slicer X of www.joesightings.com)

Comic 2-packs:
    Comic Pack #1 Scarlett and General Hawk
    Comic Pack #21 Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes
    Comic Pack #41 Cobra Commander and Duke
    (credit Tom Collins of Hisstank.com)

2008 Mail-Away figure:
    Unknown but Doc won the poll

Vehicles: No announcement yet.

19. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got a question. I picked up a Storm Shadow and Snake eyes, but when I got home I realized that the snake eyes I had came with a black wolf, other than the white gray one that I thought I had grabbed. My question is are they both made in the same amount, cauze I'd hate to have to get another one if the white/gray one is harder to find. Thanks in advance, -ace

20. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

Is it even possible for the new figures to SIT in a vehicle? I love them, but the hip joints aren't made to accommodate a sitting pose.