Ghostbusters, Thundercats, WWF

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tinkerbeee, Aug 4, 2011.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Mega 80s toy thread

Tinkerbeee Sales and Trade thread. Don't forget to check out my wants list at the bottom for trades. Thanks for stopping in to see the items we have for sale. We prefer money orders. If you are interested in ordering anything please include your zipcode or location for a shipping estimate.

All sorts of 70s, 80s and beyond. If anything interests you send us a message and include your zipcode for a shipping quote. Thank you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All monsters and ghosts are $5 each, all humans are complete and are $8 each. Original Peter and Egon on hold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Group of vintage Thundercats magazine. All posters are intact, never removed. Posters are the cover images on the mags. Two of them still have the outer protective sleeve. All 4 are really clean. $40 for the group.

[​IMG]

MASSIVE UPDATE!!

Here are a group of Hasbro wrestlers still in the package. Some tougher figures and yellow cards. The Rockers tag team is a spanish card. All are $25 each plus shipping. If you want all 5 they would be $100 plus shipping for the 5.

[​IMG]

My current want list for trades: Supernaturals: Dark Dragon & Lionwings, Crystar: Crystal Dragon with completely intact wings, Rocklords: Flamestone & Solitaire, Thundercats: complete Stinger, Other World: complete Castle Zendo and some creatures, any Bugmen of Insecta, any Tigersharks besides Captain Bizzarly and I need just the whip for T-ray and the gun for Mako, some of the JLU Matty collector figures, any JLU figures from the Secret Society or Legends of the League sets, JLU Volcana and of course I am always buying generation 1 Transformers and parts.

2. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Bump

3. Acclaimed

Acclaimed Well-Known Member

There is my childhood in pictures. And I spy Capitan power. That's back in the day.