Heavy/Scratch: ::Ghost Circuit::

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by spoonman, Sep 6, 2012.

1. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

So a while back I was invited to join a contest over at Cybertron.Ca to design a mascot figure for Shelflife.com. Much to my surprise and outright glee I took home the Grand Prize! I'm pretty proud of it. I wasn't able to post it until the contest was announced, and I have been dealing with real life stuff for a while, but here it is! Notice the rotating insignia on the chest as stated in the character bio, which was all I had to design from:
    Character: Ghost Circuit

Bio: Ghost Circuit is a walking conundrum. Though he once held a post in the vast Cybertronian archives, shortly after Megatron's original rebellion he disappeared from view without declaring for either side. It wasn't until many deca-cycles later that reports began to circulate about the unknown "white warrior" who would show up at various points on both sides of the battlefield, always working towards his own mysterious objectives. Ever the consummate strategist and tactician, Ghost Circuit watches all from afar and swoops in to claim the spoils of war when both sides are too preoccupied (or too damaged) to intercede. Countless years of opportunistic action have left him equipped with one of the most tricked out weapon and defensive kits in the galaxy. His endless study of Circuit-Su and Metallikato have rendered him an agile and deadly combatant, though few have ever seen him take action and lived to tell the tale. With his bristling armory tucked away until the last second, none understand the sheer firepower they are facing until it's far too late. The Chameleon Alpha pack he wears provides Ghost Circuit with the ability to mimic the alt modes of anything around him, adding to the confusion surrounding his sightings. His emblem is a constantly shifting glyph: an infinity symbol folding into a perfect circle and back again endlessly. Both Perceptor and Soundwave have independently speculated that Ghost Circuit may be able to phase through time due to reports of his presence in two battles in different quadrants of the galaxy simultaneously on more than one occasion. Despite warrants issued by both Ultra Magnus and Shockwave, Synergyst remains at large, carefully cataloging the most potent artifacts of the universe and relentlessly adding them to his power base.

Stats:

Skill: 9
    Firepower: 10
    Endurance: 6
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed:7
    Courage: 7
    Strength: 6

Colour Palette: ShelfLife Colours (Some combination of White/Grey/Hot Pink/Sky Blue + appropriate accents of your choosing.

See if you can identify most of the parts I used to make him and check out the full gallery here:
    GHOST CIRCUIT | Facebook

Attached Files:

2. Stormbringer85

Stormbringer85 Well-Known Member

awesome work!! very creative and original. :) 

3. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    drift swords
    Scourge wings and legs for his arms clever
    Star wars crossover fig (can't remember name)
    Devy chest shield
    I believe marvel crossover to for wing as well
    Zaku axe
    RM prime gun

Great job btw love the head (dont know where that is from same with body, and legs)

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    Wow what a supercool custom and genius story! Love this character and really whish that he would appear in season 3 of prime as a super villain which must be encountered by both factions to save the universe!

Great workmanship!

5. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

Ya know what? This is both a cool Bio and a very cool figure. I also like the fact hes not all 10 rated. I always hated the "Ubers" that have "no weakness" and have "the firepower of Unicron!!!!!!". I like the weaker bots and the more ordinary bots that have a disadvantage to work from. Good one!

6. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

love the use of lego pices

7. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    he could also be a cybertronian primeverse skyquake (in green of course), really cool

8. lhandlott

lhandlott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    glad to see this guy again , once again great job on this masterpiece, :) 

9. rumble619

rumble619 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn you!!!!!!!! You just had to go and post this to remind me that I can't have it lol!!!!!

Awesome work bro.You know how I feel about this

10. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

WOW man I love good new characters and this guy looks and sounds awesome! You did a bad ass job here.

11. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Great character. I totally love the design. I can see why you won.

12. kregon

kregon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You are an inspiration sir!

13. _Flashback_

_Flashback_ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome. This is the kind of customizing I love to see, original figures! Not just repainting everyone & his brother as a BW character, lol.

14. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I'm sort of in awe of this... just wow.

It's very rare to see a frankenstein-custom like this that looks so consistent, so considered and coherent. The unified colour scheme works surprisingly well, and the various parts donors are almost invisible. Amazing piece!

Something about the alt-mode also really works for me. It doesn't look random or phoned in... it looks like a legit sci-fi creation. :thumb 

zmog

15. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

This is just amazing Spoon! Flawless deign and it all flows together beautifully. As others have said, it's hard to tell that this was an amalgamation at all. So nice!

16. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I like it. The only thing I'd do is sub out the Drift swords for the KO pair. They're good quality, made of a more solid plastic, chromed, and part of the handle is colored in light blue, which would match those bits on the figure itself.

17. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Don't rmember how, but I got a preview of this thing some time ago, and about lost my mind with how cool it was. At first I thought it was JUST the ship-mode (despite recognizing TF parts), I figured it was just a single-form build, and even then it was AMAZING.

When I finally got to see the robot mode pictures, :jawdropper: 

18. unlimited02

unlimited02 Well-Known Member

BAD ASS CUSTOM WORK!.... keep it up great custom TF...

19. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Absolutely love this one!!

20. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

WOW. Couldn't tell the parts from robot mode except for Classics Ironhide/Ratchet weapons for sword holders. In vehicle mode it looks like the Spider man/Iron man combiner, for the lower half of vehicle with a backwards mounted Scourge (sweet) plus, Generations Tracks, missiles. The head is a mystery but reminds me of the robot ninja that Megatron reprogrammed in G1 cartoon. (there was a custom robot created/sold of that character but I can't remember name or who made it). Congrads on winning the prize. This was very nicely done.