Heavy/Scratch: GFX-08 Nu Iris 1, 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, May 1, 2012.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

[​IMG]

Hi! I just got another parcel today, and it contained the three Nu Irises!

For those that don't know, i'm a guy who tries to study for his uni exams, but almost always fails to study until two nights before. And because of that, i had to spend the days leading up to my mid-semester exams doing...well, something. What better way is there to pass time than to design stuff? :) 

Anyways, Nu Iris 1, 2 and 3 are all turrets. They basically act as guards, shooting anyone within range. And...that's about it. I think 2 and 3 shoot better than 1 does. Either way, from now on anyone that approaches my work area will have to contend with these three, so let's hope my homework is safely guarded. ;) 

I'd love to talk about articulation here, but i was asked by many to try and retain accuracy, so there is none to talk about. To that end, i focused my time on perfecting the detail on these guys. Each one has screw heads moulded onto them, and Nu Iris 2 and 3 have their 'halo's recreated. I also spent a lot of time making sure the bases were detailed correctly.

Anyways, here's the samples i got today. I believe my Wrecking Ball Robo is trying to get to my homework...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other GFX designs can be found here:
    GFX-01 Triple Ruler
    GFX-07 Chi Iris
    GFX-04 Wrecking Ball Robo
    Other GFX Designs (as of this post, GFX-01 to GFX-09)

Attached Files: