GF: DVD Noisemaze Mass Production?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pravus Prime, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Hey, I've been wondering lately about the White/blue version of Noisemaze that comes with the GF DVD set.

However, I haven't been able to find anything about it lately. I don't think it's out, but I don't see any pre-orders for it either. Am I just way ahead of the gun, or did it come out and is long gone?

Anyplace have a good pre-order site for it?

2. Empr Starscream

Empr Starscream Active Member

Ebay:
    Has not come out yet. His official release date is June 21.

Preorders are coming soon on mysite.

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    How much just out of curiosity? $120ish I guess?

I hope we get to see some pics of it soon as well, cant wait to get mine :D 

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Ah, thanks. Glad to know I didn't miss it, or have to hunt all over for a pre-order.

You know, given all the reviews I do mention where I get it from (your site more often than not), I should get a discount. :wink: 

5. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

you could order it from Amazon.co.jp w/ express shipping for about $82, just order before 6/21 so you can get the preorder discount

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hm, I should definintely order this one... still gotta get the Chromia repaint though. :( 

7. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Actually, I'd also like to know if we actually have confirmation if he's white or gray.

Anyone know?

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dang...how do you guys afford all these exclusive?!? As nice as Cyberton repaints are, they're too rich for my blood!

9. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I did that, and the total was about $86, but the shipping may be different for me in Australia.

Orodruin, I think amazon jp still has the DVD with white Chromia for around 70 bucks (before shipping).

10. Magnus Convoy

Magnus Convoy Active Member

I can’t find it on Amazon’s JP site even when viewing in English. I get a search results page that is in Japanese. Clicking on anything doesn’t take me to Noisemaze. Can someone help me out with a direct link?

11. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    preorder for 13 w. noisemaze: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VIZF-60

Order for 9 w. Chromia: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(mint,complex)/detailview.html?KEY=VIZF-56

Both are $83.81 before shipping. I ordered the chormia when she came out and she set me back less than $100 with shipping included, and that was for East Coast USA. That also includes tracking you can access online. My one experience with them was great, and I will be ordering the Noise Maze.

They still have the Red Exillion listed for that price too, here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VIZF-41

12. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/dvd/B000EBCFL2/249-1308210-3726717

You also need to register, refer to the help section on the upper right corner :) 

13. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh sweetness, I am so ordering all 3 of those.

Once I have more money that is. Goddamn I'm broke.

14. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:

Wow, thanks.

I think I may wait a bit, and see what some domestic pre-orders are, then try to go with the best offer. But that's pretty sharp, and knowing someone who had a positive experience helps out.
    Or I may go ahead and order/save one now to ensure I get it.

15. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

I can tell you right now no domestic order is gonna beat Amazon.co.jp's ~$85 express shipped if you preorder, you can see for yourself just looking at the prices everyone wants/ed for red Exillion and white Chromia. I've been getting each volume of GF from Amazon preorder every month since January and they're great. The items generally ship out a day early, and I've actually had one arrive in less than 32 hours (and thus on release date), but never more than 2-3 days (4 days at most so far, and that's usually because I miss them the first time as I'm not home from work yet when they try to deliver, or it's the weekend and it's monday before I get it)

16. PopCulturePooka

PopCulturePooka Longest running avatar

Any pics of the repaint?

17. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:

Not really, no.

http://fantofan.jp/news/mag/figureking/fk97-7.jpg is the closest I've found. F2F has some other pics as well, but that's the only one that's not from a promo, which doesn't feature the scheme, just a picture of the version they're basing the figure on from an episode of GF.

Hmm. I think you just convinced me. EDIT: You did. Pre-ordered. Plus, got 300 yen off my first order.