Getting to know a TF fan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thebruteslayer, Jun 6, 2011.

1. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Being on this forum, I just wanted to get to know my fellow TF fans.
    This being inspired by KalelPrimes video, I just wanted to post it as a thread.

1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - I have been one for as long as I can remember, Infact I can't even remember when I started.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - I think it was watching Beast Wars and Beast Machines. I loved both series.

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why? - Jetfire from ROTF, he is absoutley Hilarious! His grumpy personality is just funny, alot different from other old TF's which are always wise or intelligent, which gives me a break from that. second choice is Optimus prime (DUH!).

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - Armada Unicron, do I have to explain this? I wanted Unicron ever since I saw him in the cartoons, but never got the chance intill 2007 when I bought him off the Internet. My face was stuck in awesome face position for a whole year when I did.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I live in Canada in the Yukon Territories, but it's unfortunate because my area has the Walmart 5 hours away in a town called Whitehorse, that is where I usually pick up my transformers.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - Play Video Games, do homework, ect.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username I'm also a Halo fan, and I was in a rush to get on XBL, and I remembers my friend saying "You're a brute Slayer!" When I was playing Halo 2 splitscreen, so I just used that
    and I just use it for everything.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - peaugh, xSEANxLONGx, DarkSpiderDavid and pretty much anyone whos a TF fan, but non TF's would be Linkara and (of course) Nostalgia Critic.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - I REALLY wanted that Energon Omega Supreme, he was the only reason I continued to watch Energon, he was so badass, and also a homage to Headmasters and G1.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? -

[​IMG]

Do I need to explain?

New questions!

11. What was your very first Transformer? - I think it was Beast Machines Optimus Primal, I had alot of fun trying to transform him.

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon - Beast Wars.

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character - G1 Wheelie, God...SHUT UP! Kicker is a second choice, LISTEN TO THE GIANT ROBOTS THAT CAN CRUSH YOU WITH THEIR PINKY!!!

14. What is your collection count? - I used to have alot of Unicron Trilogy figures, but now I just have 14.

15. What TF toys do you wish for? - Leader Class DOTM Megatron, Leader DOTM Shockwave and Supreme Class Grindor/Blackout.

So what are YOUR answers to these questions? leave a post.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

1. Ever since season 3.
    2. My big brother playing with jetfire and my dad buying me a skylink.
    3. cause he's the good guy and he's a good shot.
    4. MP grimlock. He king.
    5. I'm from jersey but live in PA.
    6. Work and being a dad and play video games.
    7. Just something me and a friend came up with.
    8. Peaugh, emgo, realistikkvideeos, optobotimus, mitchsantonna
    9. I dont think I have one really.
    10. Deathstar

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

1. I've been a fan since I was 3 or something. Hardcore fan (meaning I'm ready to punch someone's face in over Rumble's color), 2009.
    2. My cousins forcing me to watch G1.
    3. If we're talking about toys, Generations Drift. Character, Animated Ratchet.
    4. Probably Drift. Trying to keep him from yellowing will be a bitch.
    5. Bellaire, Texas.
    6. School, as well as collecting other toys, gaming, and watching anime and cartoons. I'd love to get into photography, but a lack of decent camera, time and support make it difficult.
    7. No clue.
    8. Vangelus and TJOmega. I enjoy watching their stuff.
    9. My generic answer is Star Saber, although I'd much prefer to have a full collection of Animated.
    10. A camera.
    11. One of the RiD Car Brothers. No idea which one.
    12. Transformers Animated.
    13. No idea. Grimlock, perhaps.
    14. To the left.
    15. Animated Powermaster Prime. I can dream.

4. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - I was hooked when my uncle introduced me to G1 back when I was 3 or 4, and have been ever since.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - My uncle giving me his old G1 bots, all MISB. I still have a good number of them from when I was very little, like Metroplex, Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Astrotrain and Blitzwing, and a bunch of others.

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why? - I need to go with Ultra Magnus here. Everyone says he pussied out in the original movie, but he is truly a badass. When he saved Optimus from getting messed up by Shockwave in one of the recent IDW continuities (I cant remember where it was from but I have the graphic novel at home) you could see his true potential. When he is in his armor he is unsure of himself and not very confident, but when he takes all of it off he reveals his true self as a fierce fighter and a great leader. Second would have to be Nemesis Prime, a brain damaged evil clone of Optimus is always a win in my book (based off of the classics line).

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - This is really tough, to narrow down, but I have 3 equally important bots. G1 Jetfire, Omega Supreme, and Shockwave bring back so many memories from my youth, and having lost them when I was younger, having reacquired them made me realize how much value they truly hold to me.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I was born in Brooklyn but live in NJ.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - I will be finishing up college soon then working fulltime, I also love spending time with friends, working out and playing videogames. Also the ladies are always enticing ;) 

7. What is the origin of your screen username? Eman is my nickname (short for Emanuele) and 76 was my football game number, and 73 was my practice number. I stuck them all together and thats what it is now.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - Epicmealtime, Machinima, College Humor and Daneboe.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - My ultimate holy grail would be Big Blue Convoy, one of the most badass luckydraw bots ever. I would pay good money for one.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - Hmm.... I'm guessing G2 Dreadwing alt modes (a tank and a stealth bomber) would be pretty sweet.

5. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - Since the ending of G1 around season 3. But I became a true fan when Beast wars Came out

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - Getting Beast wars Transmetal Rattrap a very long time ago.

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why? - Rattrap He was so funny and I just loved him as a character.
    But my top 5 favorites of all time are
    Rattrap
    Dinobot
    Wheeljack
    Springer
    Cybertron Wingsaber

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - Season one Rattrap, Because hes my favorite character.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I'm in Canada :) 

6. Outside of Transformers, waht do you do with your life - I play Bass and acoustic guitar.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username - TFormerfan= short for transformers fan.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - JTmichell87, Peaugh, optimbotimus

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - Botcon 2006 Axalon set but i could never afford it now :( 

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - a wolf because I could go around my area and just pretend to be a husky and i don't really wanna be a car cause your very limited to road areas.

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    1. How long have you been a Transformers fan?

2003-2004, 2007-present.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers?

Armada TV ads, I think.

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why?

Wheeljack! He's a zany mad scientist type! Loads of fun.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why?

DVD MP Prime and ROTF Leader Prime. Favorite toys.

5. Where in the world do you come from?

I'm from Salt Lake City, Utah. I currently reside in Lehi, Utah.

6. Outside of Transformers, waht do you do with your life

I collect other toys, and I'm a student.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username?

Fuck if I know.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching?

Thew, exillionXLR, and Vangelous. In that order.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail?

Alternators Wheeljack.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be?

Scarlett Johansson's tampon.

11. What was your very first Transformer?

Armada Super-Con Optimus Prime. Still have him. Neat little fella.

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon?

Animated for sho.

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character

Kicker. Oh God, Kicker.

14. What is your collection count?

120+ estimate.

15. What TF toys do you wish for?

DOTM Leader Megatron and ... Leader Blackout.

7. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

8. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

1. Since the beginning. 1984.
    2. Seeing the first Marvel issue of Transformers on a spinner rack.
    3. Optimus Prime ...because I'm unoriginal. Also... Ironhide.
    4. My 10 big Rubbermaid containers filled with Transformers from 1984-now.
    5. Ontario, Canada.
    6. Look for work, play video games.
    7. I was using the name Nexus years before I came here. Decided to add Prime to it. Now it turns out I'm one of the 13. Yay me!
    8. Videos concerning my personal faith combined with my inpersonal paranoia. (Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're wrong.)
    9. I buy what I buy. It's not that much a driving force in my life.
    10. A better person. aawwww. :puke2: 

9. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    (1) Don't remember when I started. Couldn't have been much older than 3 or 4.
    (2) Watching TFTM86 in the theatre, specifically the scene where Prime dies.
    (3) Unicron.
    (4) Armada Unicron. It's the one I'm going to be buried in.
    (5) Come from: Alberta, Canada. Currently living: Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
    (6) I'm a postdoctoral researcher, investigating novel preventative treatments for HIV.
    (7) Took a lot of multiple-choice tests during high school and undergrad, found a lot of the sheets and readers were made by the Scantron company. Thought it sounded like a good name for a TF and was also somewhat clever.
    (8) None. I don't like video reviews.
    (9) G1 Fortress Maximus.
    (10) A stealth fighter/zamboni triple-changer.

10. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

1. I think since I was two, in 1996, when Beast Wars came out.
    2. The opening scene of Beast Wars on telly.
    3. Would definitely have to be Wheeljack, the mad scientist or Jazz. But are just super cool characters, I've always enjoyed their personalities and traits. They've always stood out to me the most.
    4. I would have to say my Binaltech Windcharger. Got him from Hong Kong in 2007, very very fond of him. Personal nostalgic value.
    5. Born in Brizzie (Brisbane to you guys) but moved to Perth, Western Australia quite early on with the family.
    6. Go to school, study, youth group, play bass in a band, see mates and girlfriend. Normal stuff I guess.
    7. For some reason, at the time I thought it was a hilarious innuendo. I realized it was probably the gayest thing ever and was embarrassed by it so I just lurked on it from 2009 til only recently.
    8. Not fussed, I'll watch whatever. But I do watch Optibotimus and Peaugh's videos more than anyone else's.
    9. Any Alternator. Absolute bitch to save up for and get shipped.
    10. Iron Mans suit.

11. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - Since 1984. It started with Go-Bots, and then I found out that there were much cooler robots out there (with a much better cartoon) which led me to buying Cliffjumper (yellow version) and Brawn. The rest is history.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - See above. I got money for my birthday, and I could not wait to go pick up some minibots.

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why? - Cliffjumper. He's hot-headed and does things without thinking. He's a lot like me.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - It's hard to say. I prize all of my Classics figures very much. From my original collection...it's G1 Sizzle. Yeah, he's not much, but I always loved playing with him, and even though I lost several others along the way, he always stayed with me. He's even made the journey with me to China.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I'm from Memphis, but I live in China, and will continue to live there for the foreseeable future.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - I teach English and Business. I'm also a collector of TV shows on DVD. I like to shoot hoops, play XBox, and I'm quickly becoming addicted to the board game "Settlers of Catan."

7. What is the Origin of your screen username - G1 Sizzle. I love the little guy, and it was one of the few TF names that NOBODY had taken in the TF MUD days, and one of the few names readily available on most TF forums.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - For TF videos, Peaugh wins easily. Otherwise, I enjoy watching videos on Cracked or College Humor.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - G1 Megatron

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - Jessica Alba's underwear

12. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    . How long have you been a Transformers fan? - I have been a fan sense I 1st saw them in the 80's.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - Stealing my Cousin who was older then me figures and playing with them. Show wise the episode in G1 were starscream has the slingshot.

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why? Soundwave He so quite unless he has to talk. Very good spy and all his cassiticons are really useful.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? -My G1 still in the box soundwave and all his stuff. I played with this toy the most when I was a kida at my cousins house. My mom would never let me have TF as she like they are boy toys and you are a girl. SO when my cousin gave it too me years later I have treasured it.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I live in Gadsden AL.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - I am a teacher, Watch movie horror/scifi only, Play video games, Hang with friends and I collect dolls as well.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username - I used to have a charater called eccho in a pokemon forum she was a female mewtwo also the name has somthing to do with the 99 godzilla movie the chopper were Echo1 so on and so on.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - peaugh .

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - MP sunstorm, G1 Red Alert

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be- Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk

13. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? -About six years now.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? -Watching Beast Wars. I was young so I had no idea what the heck it was, until six years ago (around the time TF 1 was coming out) when I researched more into TFs and remembered watching it.

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why? -I dunno.. I honestly can't choose.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? -
    MP Skywarp. Hes the only Masterpiece I currently own. Plus I love seekers/jets.

5. Where in the world do you come from? -
    "In" the world would be incorrect, since I am clearly not inside the Earth... Corny jokes aside, I live in New York.

6. Outside of Transformers, waht do you do with your life? -
    I'm still in school and I don't have a job, so not much besides playing video games and collecting plastic crack.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username? -Cyberscream was the name of an OC I made awhile ago. I don't really give a crap about it anymore and would probably change it if I could.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? -Peaugh.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? -MP Skywarp.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? -What Dran0n said.

11. What was your very first Transformer? -Cybertron Smokescreen

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon -Animated

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character -Animated Sentinel. Hes a douche.

14. What is your collection count? -
    I think around 60. Gotta count again soon.

15. What TF toys do you wish for? -Movieverse figs with proper size classes.

14. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    1) Probably since 2007.
    2) I remember watching Transformers Cybertron back when I was meh about Transformers.
    3) It is torn between Shockwave, Barricade, and Sideswipe.
    4) Buster Optimus Prime. Super rare and detailed.
    5) Earth.
    6) School and my stories.
    7) I like Barricade and 24 was the release date of Revenge of the Fallen.
    8) Prowlatron's videos are pretty funny.
    9) Again Buster Prime.
    10) Corrvette Stingray. Think of all the girls I can get with that.

15. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How long have you been a Transformers fan? - As long as I can remember.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - One Christmas, when I was a kid, my parents got me a G1 Skorponok as a present... it was huge, almost as big as I was!

3. Who is your favorite Transformerof all time, and why? - Grimlock, in pretty much every continuity except RiD - He's just so bull headed, just charges in and kicks everyone's arse! Plus as a kid, the two things I loved were dinosaurs and robots!

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - Currently, Armada Unicron. He was what goit me back into collecting TF's after a long break, and he just looked amazing! The new figure they released has just reinforced my love for the mold in general!

5. Where in the world do you come from? - I was born in the UK, but moved to Canada a few years ago to work. I recently came back to earn some money to go back in the future, so kinda inbetween at this moment in time.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - Write mostly. I completed a Creative Writing course back in 2008, and one of my ambitions is to write a comic or graphic novel for publishing. I also try and blog, but that is mostly a no-go...

7. What is the Origin of your screen username Not got an Xbox right now, but one day...

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - Currently Epic Meal Time and ROSMT, also Vangelus and Peague reviews. I'm watching a few band pages on Facebook too.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - THS-01 Galaxy Convoy... I owned the figure, but during a rather bad time with money, I had to sell it. Been looking for it again, but can;t afford what they're asking.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - some kind of American muscle car, like a Chevy or Ford.

16. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - Almost my whole life. Like, I've gone through periods where it wasn't a big part of my life & whatnot, but some of my earliest childhood memories originate with The Matrix, so yeah.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - I just remember being hella young. It was either the movie or random episodes that I found in the video store, or the old comics that came 1st. Things just transformed & rolled out from there.

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why? - Soundwave was always my favorite G1 character, but I've grown attached to a bunch of others, most notably Dinobot & Depth Charge from the Beast Wars.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possession and why? - None of mine are really worth anything, but BW Depth Charge & Dark Skyfire are probably my favorites, followed by the G1.5 (as I call it) Scorch. I've had that one as long as I can remember, and he's apparently a pretty rare one as well.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - My mother, I hope. Seriously though, I was born in Saskatoon SK, and now I live in BC. It's by no means what I'd consider to be my home, but it's still Canada Land.

6. Outside of Transformers, waht do you do with your life? - Yugioh & trying to find work again mostly, but cars & wrestling have always been hobbies of mine too.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username? - I got it from the Shaye song called "Beauty", and I've been using variations of it for quite some time now.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - Dr Prime & Peaugh are two that stand out right off the bat, but I honestly don't limit myself to only certain people or only certain types of videos. If I did that, I'd get board way too easily, and I'm the same with music.

- Probably one of the original Optimus Primes. I know it's the boring answer, but you know.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - Might seem like another boring answer (since I could pick anything from a planet to some woman's dildo), but I'd probably transform into my vanilla PT Cruiser.

11. What was your very first Transformer? - G2 Sideswipe. Well, it might have been my little micromaster squad, but I've always thought of SS as my 1st, so that's who I'm going with.

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon - Beast Wars.

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character - Definitely Wheelie. I've literally lost count as to the number of times that I wish he'd died or been written out, only to see him rejoicing with the main cast. That stuff aside however, I don't really have a least favorite, and my hate for Wheelie is comical at best.

14. What is your collection count? - About 50, add a few more if we're counting micromasters & 3rd party jank. :p 

15. What TF toys do you wish for? - Honestly, a good condition G2 Sideswipe, what with the fact that the one I've got now (which was my 1st transformer) was lucky to survive with all of his limbs. I mean sure, RTS Cyclonus, Animated Blurr, ROTF Lockdown, and a few others exist in the realm of ones I'd like to pick up eventually, but it's really not the same.

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    1. How long have you been a Transformers fan?

A good twenty years.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers?

Seeing G1 toys in the aisles of my local Toys 'R' Us.

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why?

Damned if I can narrow this down to one.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possession and why?

Ditto.

5. Where in the world do you come from?

Malaysia, although I spent a lot of my life in other locales encompassing Europe, Asia, North America and Australasia.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life?

I'm a medical researcher, a husband and an aspiring doctor. I love military hardware/history, the paranormal/unexplained phenomena, true crime, reading, writing, drawing and music.

7. What is the origin of your screen username?

The Nightside is that side of life encompassing all that is strange, grotesque, mysterious and unsettling - the side of life I gravitate to. The German spelling reflects the time I once spent in Germany, and the German buddy who helped me coin my nickname.

8. Whose videos do you enjoy watching?

Peaugh's and Vangelus'.

G1 Overlord. One day. One day.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be?

Anything. And everything. :p 

11. What was your very first Transformer?

G1 Octopunch.

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon?

TFA. BW comes second, Masterforce third.

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character?

Kicker. Take that snotty punk out back and shoot him, please.

14. What is your collection count?

It's over nine thousand. Naw, in all seriousness, it's somewhere between fifty and a hundred. I haven't really kept count.

15. What TF toys do you wish for?

G1 Overlord, TFA Devastator, an updated G1 Roadblock and updated G1 Pretender Monsters.

18. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    1. The day I first saw G.1 Megatron in the hands of a friend in 1985, which led to my first ever TransFormers figure... G.1 Blast Off... 2nd was Inferno, 3rd was Guzzle... after that I don't remember.

2. TransFormers season 3 on SkyChannel on the DJ Cat show... it was in early 87 when we got a satdish !!

3. G.1 Springer because his ideals I can live up to.

4. G.1 Powermaster Optimus Prime. I just love that figure and have very good memories with that toy.

5. Denmark - the place only Brits and Germans know where is...

6. Work, eat, sleep, work, eat. sleep and sometimes play pc/xbox360 Games.

7. SureShot90 - well because I used to play in Pro Wolfenstein Enemy Territory clans and I was a Sure Shot with riflegrenades... aka SureShot or mostly called SS. SureShot90 because SureShot was taken on the TFW forum, and my other know name is Gripen90 so I adapted the 90 to SureShot also... but no I'm NOT born in 1990.

8. For TF's it is: peaugh, baltmatrix, ncstatester, TJOmega NBNA100, Optibotimus, runescape228, thecollector75, barutazaru.

9. European Classic (gold box) MIB Overlord & Springer.

10. JAS 39 Gripen NG (Next Generation).

19. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Sure, why not?

1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - Since the mid to late 90's. Whenever Beast Wars started to air in this country. Lost interest the moment I was exposed to the abomination that is Robots in Disguise and stayed out until Armada rekindled my interest.

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - Trading a friend his G1 Ultra Magnus cab for some action figure of mine. Had no idea what it was at the time but thought it was cool just for being a robot.

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why? - G1 Soundwave. The voice was the first thing that really sold me on it. I liked the idea of him as Megatrons real right hand man, always watching and listening.

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - MP Grimlock. First toy the wife and I ever went halves on, and a fantastic figure in every way.

5. Where in the world do you come from? - Jolly ol' blighty.

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - Work, videogames, reading and most importantly the wife eat up all my time :lol 

7. What is the Origin of your screen username - I like Dirge's colour scheme the most out of the seekers, and I figured the name would be taken, (Im not sure if it is), so I added 121.

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - For my robit fix: Peaugh and Vangelus.

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - The cancelled laser prime repaint, Toxitron.

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - The Union Pacific Big Boy. Impractical as all hell and a rubbish disguise. But what a machine.

[​IMG]

11. What was your very first Transformer? - The first I was given by family? Beast Wars Skyshadow

12. What is your favorite TF cartoon - I dont really like any of them enough to say favourite, but I dislike Beast Wars the least.

13. What is your LEAST favorite transformers character - RiD Sky-Byte. I hate everything from that show with a passion, excluding Scourge and the Decepticons. Sky-Byte to me is the worst though, I cannot for the life of my understand why so many people love him.

14. What is your collection count? - I've never made the effort to count. Once I know how many I own I'll start working out how much I've spent :( 

15. What TF toys do you wish for? - DOTM Leader Megatron and Shockwave.

20. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    1. How long have you been a Transformers fan? - Since the very start

2. What is your earliest memory of Transformers? - Watching the cartoon & the comic books

3. Who is your favorite Transformer of all time, and why? - In the 80's, Jazz & Soundwave. Now, I really do like Optimus Prime and Grimlock

4. What is your most prized Transformers possesion and why? - MIB Fortress Maximus - do I need to say why?

5. Where in the world do you come from? - Aberdeen, Scotland

6. Outside of Transformers, what do you do with your life? - Work as an Accountant in the oil. Married, sprog on the way, retro games, modern games, football, F1, play cello, ju-jitsu, take a youth group.

7. What is the Origin of your screen username - my user name at my first ever work

8. Who's videos do you enjoy watching? - DR Smoov

9. Which Transformer is your holy grail? - At this moment in time it's Titanium Ultra Magnus or Black Zarak

10. If you could transform into anything, what would it be? - Millenium Falcon