Getting rid of ROTF Clutter

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tuscuttar, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Tuscuttar

Tuscuttar The Cult of Personality

(CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Getting rid of ROTF Clutter (UK Only)

Something has came up right now so I wont be making any deals or selling anything for a (Hopefully) short period of time. Sorry for any inconvenience, hope to speak you all soon

(UK only)

I'm getting rid of ROTF clutter, it's not much but if anyone wants to offer you can send me a PM and we'll work something out. Here' goes:

(All have barely been used and kept safe all together in an allergen free environment, y'know just in-case you needed to know any of that stuff)

Deluxe (All Complete):

(Edit: Now selling) Breakaway, Dark Brown variant
    HTFD BB Bumblebee
    HFTD Ironhide

Human Alliance (All Complete):

Bumblebee
    Sideswipe
    Skids
    Mudflap (Mudflap is under potential agreement)

Voyager (All Complete):

Ratchet :p 

Make me an offer, I wont make any.

I'd rather sell them as a set, and it would be cheaper to buy for guys (Still assuming you want anything). And by cheaper, I really mean it, as a set they'd be worth £5 each.

Oh, and I DON'T TRADE

So yeah, if anyone is interested in any of them just shoot me a PM :) 

(Remember UK only)

2. Tuscuttar

Tuscuttar The Cult of Personality

I've set the price for everything (Excluding HA Mudflap and any additions beyond this sentence) to £35, even including the HA figures. Unless you want to buy this as a set and you say to yourself "You know what, I'm gonna pay more because I think they are worth more and this guy is pretty cool" the price wont change, as much I want to sell them a little bit higher, because to me that's fair but a lot of people in my experience want cheap and will only buy for cheap, I dont know if that would be you though. You're a pretty cool guy/gal. I may sell my WFC Optimus and Bumblebee too, again if anyone is interested shoot me a PM with an offer. Bumpity bump