getting really concerned with the dotm deluxe wave 6

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tfcollector18, Feb 4, 2012.

1. tfcollector18

tfcollector18 Autobot

besides really wanting the prime RID, has anyone heard anything about wheeljack and soundwave. i seriously hope they do not get canceled like the FE primes. I want those two more than any Prime RID. Has anyone spotted them in the US?

2. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

Cancelled because you didn't buy every single Bumblebee toy in every store, regardless if you already had a copy of it or a hundred.

;) 

...In all seriousness, I don't think there's been any sighting or word of them. I imagine retailers haven't been bothering because they still have old stock they're trying to clear out first, plus gearing up for the Trilogy and Prime Robots in Disguise stuff. If you really want Soundwave and Wheeljack, Takara may be your best if not only option. Same may be true with Deluxe Leadfoot.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Well, I think both Target and Walmart have their corporate year end at the end of Feb (too lazy to double check right now), so every year they really cut back on their stock. I am more concerned about HA Soundwave at this point. If I had the spare cash, I would dish out the $70 for the Takara version right about now. Also have the deluxe Takara Leadfoot on preorder just in case.

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    There's no need to go for the Tak version, unless you really want the character card. The hasbro ver. is exactly the same and you can get it much cheaper! (but that's on evilBay, of course)

5. barrelks

News Credits:
    Im assuming you are talking HA Soundwave. I always assumed the ones on ebay were the Takara version, but the lowest generally runs $70 shipped (whatever version it is).

If you were talking about Deluxe Leadfoot, there are no US ones on ebay.

6. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I'd imagine Que, Soundwave, and Leadfoot will simply be repackaged in the "Movie Trilogy" line at this point, assuming of course they just don't skip it entirely and go straight to the repaints.

7. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Sorry, I meant Soundwave. If they have a picture of the box, you can tell it's the hasbro version because it doesn't include the character card (the guy I got it from mentioned which version it was in the description though). Most of the Takara HA SWs are over $80.

8. barrelks

News Credits:
    Thanks, well, between Botcon figs, Prime figs, Club figs, MP-10, and random bits and pieces, even at $70 it is a little bit of a stretch right now. I still need to reload my paypal with about another $150 on reserve for the Botcon figs. After that, I think it may be my next purchase. With the glut of BBs/Skids sitting around I don't know that we will see it anytime soon. A little less worried about the mass release deluxes.

Trying to stay away from the bank account/cc for a month to see if I can get my tab down to my autopayment for the gym for a month or two.

9. transfan681

transfan681 Retired TF Collector

News Credits:
    i can hasbro not realesting wave 6 but rather trowing them with the movie Trilogy" line the same with HA soundwave and target dlx leadfoot is mostly likely canseld and i also heard that movie Trilogy subline may get realease on feb 28

10. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to believe Que and Soundwave (and Dino... if he exists... and maybe Leadfoot) will show up in the Movie All-Stars line. At this point no retailer is going to get in Wave 6. They're hoping to get rid of the stock they already have.

But HA Soundwave... Yeah, I'd jump on him sooner rather than later. I know Target's not going to be carrying the Human Alliance line after February, and if they're not, I'm sure K-Mart and Wal-Mart won't be either. That just leaves Toys-R-Us, or the possibility of a store exclusive.

11. 420bot

420bot ******

We find out for sure Feb. 12th.... most likely.

Targets computers have 'All-Stars' set for a Feb. 26th release I believe... so these DOTM un-released figures may ship with them.

Don't hold your breath on deluxe Leadfoot though..........or HA Soundawave........

Actually the U.S.A. will probably only just get the 'All-Star' redecos of Que and Soundwave instead..

..which I would be happy with by this point.

12. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From what I heard from a Hasbro rep, end of the month we should start seeing new stuff in walmarts.

13. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro Asia HA Soundwave versions are the one showing up on ebay for less than $80. But yeah, suppose to be the same as the Takara version.

14. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    what conserns me is the fact none of the online sellers have posted anything at all on wave 6 or the trilogey line

15. Scypris

Scypris #SlyCooperSwag

News Credits:
    I hope this is true.. I need to buy Soundwave and Wheeljack! maybe Ill get Leadfoot too..

16. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't stress out man, I am sure they will make it out in the trilogy line.