Customs: Getting Inside Leader Prime

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by NighthawkPrime, Oct 22, 2010.

1. NighthawkPrime

NighthawkPrime Well-Known Member

I am looking to get inside leader prime's chest and get access to the wiring.

I am able to get to 3 screws on his right side. the last screw is behind a pin joint for his arm. I thought about removing the pin but the battery pack is in the way. I have seen no way to remove the battery pack.

Any ideas. i have some LED mods i would like to try but need to get inside to try them.

Thanks in advance.

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Assuming you're talking about the ROTF one: I fully dissected (read: destroyed) a leader Prime over a year ago. I don't remember the specifics, but it was damn difficult to get all the pins out. If I can find the pieces, I'll try to give you details on what pins and screws need to come out.

This was the result of my exploration.

[​IMG]

3. NighthawkPrime

NighthawkPrime Well-Known Member

Doh. sry forgot to specify. :rolleyes:  lol. but correct it is the ROTF leader prime.

Wow. with that pic it really looks like a pretty complex task. when i finish my nemisis i will have my first attempt to put on the chopping block.

Thanks for the reply