Im kind of stuck on this and dont really have anyone else to ask atm. Mum came to me a few moments ago saying she felt like she had been zapped by electrocity while she was using the tap in the kitchen sink so I went and held it and almost instantly I felt a weird fuzzyness from the tap in my hand I let go before I to got zapped. what would cause electricity to be flowing throw a kitchen tap? Mum also got a bit of a shock from the water it self and we cant even empty the sink cause were to scared of being shocked. Probably gonna call the landlord tomorrow as its a holiday here in NZ atm. any ideas?