Get your Macross stuff here

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by CdnShockwave, Jun 7, 2006.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

Jul 4, 2002
    I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, but I thought it would be a good idea to share the online store I get my Macross stuff from.

The site is:

I've dealt with this guy a lot (as in given him lots of my money) and he's always come through. Seems to be a more of fan-based operation rather than a "business". The prices are extrodinary. Example: I'm getting my 1/48 VF-1J stealth for $125 whereas from North American stores he's $170. So, you can save pretty much $35 per toy. He is based in Hong Kong, so shipping's not going to be cheap, but he offers very reasonable rates and combined with the great prices it's something I can easily overlook.

As far as fine print goes, there are a few "quirks" so to speak, but since he does this for fans and not profit I can understand it. Also, with his prices it's well worth it. First thing, serious customers only. So if you place a pre-order with him please make sure you intend go through with it. This is as much for his sake as it is the fans' since the more orders he gets the lower the prices. A pre-order deserter hurts everyone. Second thing, since this is a fan-based operation he doesn't have the lightening-fast e-mail response that you get with BBTS, so you could wait a couple of days before he gets back to you (in my experience it's usually two to four days before I hear from him). However, he is reliable (you can take it from me) so if you don't hear from him for a while don't take it too seriously. Third, if you're paying via Paypal (which is perferred) make sure you can direct funds from your bank account, not your credit card. This isn't a hard thing to do (even I figured it out) but I just want to let any potential customers know. And finally, he's usually a little late in receiving shipments in comparison to major online retailers, I'd say by two or three weeks. I, again, attribute this to the fact that it is a fan-based thing and not a for-profit business. However, I for one can overlook all these factors because, as I've mentioned before, the prices are absolutely outstanding and I've never once been disappointed. So, if you want to save big time on valks and wait just a little bit longer to get them, contact Neova. Again the URL is:

**note: this isn't an advertisement or anything. I'm doing this solely on my own initiative to help any Macross toy fans out there get a great deal and help out Neova since he's been so incredibly awsome with my toy orders.