Get this!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Jul 6, 2012.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Get this, I recently started to talk to a chick and we are really digging each other. We talk, text you know and hang out. We get along great and we wanna date eventuly just are taking things slow to get to know each other first. Well anyway we atleast went over what we both thought cheating was and i told her mine and she told me hers and we agreed to never do that to one another even as we are getting to know each other. Well come to find out she was doing that exact things to some other dude and some chick also. I found out like an hour later when these other people messaged me telling me they know the girl I was close with and they had something to tell me. They showed me pics of her she sent them, dirty convos telling them once shes with me she would cheat on me with some other dude and her together and that I wouldnt ever know. How fucked up is that? then she asks me to stay with her once i confronted her with it that she messeed up. WTF lol

Sorry for the typos. im in no mood for spelling right now.

I have horrible luck with women if u remember my last thread a few months back.

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    That's confusing.

3. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Sorry let my tryto clear it up.
    I like her, she likes me,
    We where almost exclusive.
    She told me she wanted no one but me and wouldnt talk to people.
    She told me sending pics and sexting was cheating.
    Not even an hour later she did that to not one but two people.
    Those people told me. and proved it with showing me the pics and dirty convo.
    She lied to me and said it wasnt her,
    I laughed and said its done.

4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Whoa whoa wait wait ...

She was sexting a chick?

Go on...

5. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    haha yeah and some other random dude. sending them both nude pics and telling the chick she wanted give the guy a bj with her behind my back.

if only i was that guy.. haha jk

6. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    How did those 'other' people contact you? Were they friends, people you knew?? Or did you follow her like a stalker and find out what she was doing???

7. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    I guess they knew her while they where talking with her and she might have mentioned meat somepoint to them. Who knows.

8. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    isn't sexting illegal or is that just if the subject/recipient are minors?

how do we know you're telling the truth anyway? i think we need some proof of our own ;) 

9. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    What a dishonest, selfish, thing for her to do. Looks to me as though all she wants is attention, that she doesn't care how she gets it. It's a sad, desperate thing to do, and I've lost many girlfriends (not that kind, Kickback) to such self-destructive behaviour. I'd say you taught her a lesson by rejecting her, but she probably shrugged it off, along with her shirt to take another picture for her boy toys. Just move on, there's nothing more to do.

10. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Yeah I talked to her after asking her why she would do such things. She had nothing to say really except "I dont know" and "Im sorry" i was like you im sorry but I cant let myself fall into something wher eim gonna get hurt again, and said bye.

11. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Only illegal for minors. She is 19 and the other girl I found out is 22. So it was fine.

12. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Oh, I am so sorry :( 

This is a mess for everyone concerned, for you because you're hurt and her because she is obviously sexting people who don't give a shit about her.

I hope that you find someone who is just right for you, soon. I know that you deserve it, my friend xxxx

13. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just be glad that you found out now, rather than much later when you were more emotionally invested in the relationship.

14. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    So, where are these pictures now..? :p 

In my best ghost voice: "Get out!"

You both set out your stalls about dislike of cheating and to not do anything like that to each other when she had uttely no intention of sticking with it. Of course you can bet she'd have gone mental at you if you'd cheated on her. I wouldn't be forgiving her or giving her another chance. Not that I'd imagine she'd care anyway as she's obviously got more than enough other people on the go to whore it up with.
    Just be thankful you found this out before you got any further committed to the 'relationship'.

I'm totally against cheating. Both me and my girlfriend were cheated on in our relationships prior to she and I meeting and we would never want to go through that again or do something like that to someone else.

Not to mention the marriages of both my sisters went to crap because their husbands cheated on them (not with each other :p  ).

15. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Fuckin A I'm glad I don't have to date.

Cheers to having a good wife!

16. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Sorry, but you fucked up.

The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is complete bullshit. Every relationship is different. I've been with my current girlfriend for 4 years and would never even think of straying. But about 12 years ago I was engaged to this girl and I thought I'd go hook up with an old girlfriend just "to see" if I was doing the right thing. The relationship went south real quick (without her even knowing I cheated) and I realized that it was stupid of me for even considering "testing" myself. If I was really in love and supposed to be with her, I wouldn't have had to do that.

You can't just not do something based on second hand experiences. What she did was in the past and if she wants to be with you and you with her, what's the problem? If she (or anyone) decides they need to go elsewhere for attention they're going to, nothing you can do to stop it. But to stop it before it even began is just foolish. I can think of at least 2 relationships I did that to and regretted both those decisions.

I say call her back and give it a shot. She could be the one you're supposed to be with.

17. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Wait, sexting, sending pics, and talking dirty to others is considered cheating? Or am I reading it wrong? It was kind of jumbled.

18. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I want the same guy that read "Dramatic Reading Of A Break-Up Letter" to read your post.

Dramatic Reading Of A Break-Up Letter - YouTube

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    People showed him photographic evidence, and she acknowledged what she was doing WHILE she was with him, not in the past. After they had set groundrules to not do this kind of thing, and after she had basically done the whole thing with an element of willful deception. That's a pretty big breach of trust, and I don't think it's unreasonable for him to want out of a relationship with her at that point.

20. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Oh, while? I must have missed that part. I read that they were considering getting together.

Nevermind. Screw the whore.