Gestalts Vault Inventory for sale

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Gestalts Vault, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Gestalts Vault

Gestalts Vault Well-Known Member

Hello,
    My first post here. Some of you may have seen my items for sale on ebay, perhaps even bought some. I have been accumulating Transformers for 25 years and I seem to acquire quicker than I unload.
    Basically, I might be interested in selling my entire inventory in one shot. Obviously, if someone is interested, I will sell for under market value simply to move everything.
    Reason is twofold. I could use a lump sum of cash for an investment I'm considering and, two, I could stand to make some space in my house.
    I am not desperate to unload everything. I can continue listing my 10-20 items per weekend but I will consider any serious offers.
    I'm trying to put pictures online right now.
    I estimate that my "for sale" inventory would sell for $12,000 if I sold each item separately but that's 200+ listings I'd have to create.
    Respond or message me if you have honest interest.
    Thanx!

---having trouble uploading. Here's one bookcase of items. I've got roughly 20 pics to upload---

One NRMNT Fort Max body, one with a yellow spot on chest. Have all accs for one minus Cerebros gun. Have 7-8 other Fort max accs. One Scorponok is already sold, same with middle shelf stuff. Bottom shelf is all boxed stuff I currently have listed or listed before but didn't sell (Check my completed listings). Omega boxes are currently listed.

[​IMG]

Lose stuff. Half a dozen each Metroplex & Ultra Magnus with loads of accs. Autobot cars. Seekers. Minibots. Dinobots. A box full of weaons/instructions/techs (All sorted) 10 Megatrons (at least 5-6 complete) Trypticon & others. I'll have closeups of each shelf later

[​IMG]

Maybe 30+ Optimus Primes. A few "metal sides" a few "royal blue". 6 boxes w/ foam. 1 foam w/out box. These are not including my broken peices.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Predaking 100% complete w/ 4 of 5 boxes. Headstrong's box on the way

[​IMG]

3 Omega Supremes. MIB w/ insert Blaster & Soundwave. MIB Perceptor, Slag & Thrust. Cookie Crisp Jazz!(Prolly keeping this one) Abominus

[​IMG]

12 unbroken Jetfires with loads of armor

[​IMG]

6-7 broken Jetfires

[​IMG]

4-5 Broken Shockwaves but I believe elbows & gun tips are good, it's just shoulders.

[​IMG]

A huge bin full of parts only. I do not alter broken figures, I only swap out broken parts and leave behind carcasses

[​IMG]

More Omega Supreme parts

[​IMG]

A box full of incomplete gestalts, 4-5 Devastators each needing only a few peices. A few figures & parts for every other combiner.

[​IMG]

Top shelf w/ 6 Metroplex, 3-4 rubber tire. Several other figures tucked between or behind. Bags full of Metroplex accessories. All Metroplex stuff obtained before KO was released.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2nd shelf. I think it's more like 7-8 Ultra Magnus, half rubber tire. Bags on top of figures contain acc. 3-4 Slags, couple Snarls, genuine Swoop, Grimlock. 2 Whirls. 3rd shelf has Autobot cars

[​IMG]

4th shelf, more Autobot cars including 2 Roadbusters (One complete minus antenna, other missing missiles & antenna but I have more armor)
    5th shelf is box of weapons and a box of Jumpstarters/Throttlebots

[​IMG]

Box of weapons/instructions/techs

[​IMG]

Box of Megatrons & his accs

[​IMG]

Incomplete Reflector & Microx (lost these months ago and I just sold a boxed Microx missing one gun)

[​IMG]

Decepticons. Mostly Seekers and my INSECTICON ARMY is nearly 40 strong (Anyone want to recreate an Insecticon swarm from G1 cartoon?).

[​IMG]

Trypticon & Galvatron

[​IMG]

I also have over $1000 worth of non-G1 in boxes because I don't collect the stuff. Most of the new movie figures. Alternators. Classics. Re-issues. Beastwars. Energon. Armada. Universe. Cybertron. I've been holding onto the stuff just to have for the eventual (inevitable?) time when I decide to "collect" them. However, if it's worthwhile, I can live without it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  2. Gestalts Vault

While I wait. I don't really have many "rare" items in my "for sale" inventory.
    My personal collection is just 3-4 boxes shy of having every single G1 US released figure series 1-4 MIB plus Seacons/Slamdance/Squawkbox. Not very interested in anything else although I do like Binaltech & Titanium.

3. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    I've seen your auctions before, but I don't know if I've won anything...

That said, I don't know if anyone would buy in one shot, but certainly people on this board would buy specific lots from you demanding on what they want. It would save you the eBay fees and condense the amount of packages you would have to send out.

There is a 'Sale' subforum just below this. There are many people who have 'Want' lists (including myself). That's always an option for you and really is much better than paying FVFs to eBay.

Welcome to the boards!

4. Gestalts Vault

As I say, my main goal for bring this all here is to try to move it all but I'm not opposed to custom lots.
    I'll link this in the sale forum.
    Thanx!

5. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    You dont happen to have any good uncut boxes fro Slag and Sludge ? I have the dinos with thier bubble card unplayedwwith I just need the boxes ? Same with Scourge.

lmk if you have any of that.

6. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

Many posters have referred to the arrays of MISB G1 seen in some members' collections as taking them back to their childhood, for seeing the figures MISB on pegs reminds them of the toy stores that once existed.

Since I found most of the G1 toys I had in garage sales in conditions similar to your figures, I have to say this post is nostalgic for me in similar ways.

7. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Im lovin the dust on the Autobot cars. Reminds me of when someone finds classic muscle cars in an old barn. And oh yeah - pm'ed.

~Z

8. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yowza. I know I could use some of that Jetfire armor.

9. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    i asked and pm'ed you about all your g1 primes. you going to let me know something?