Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Intertoys in Duisburg-Hamborn:

Combiner Wars Legends (at least Thundercracker and Bombshell), Deluxes (two Skywarps) and Voyagers (two Optimus Primes), RID wave 1 One-Step Changers and Warriors, and some wave 1 Hero Mashers.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Wave 1 of the RID One-Step Changers now also at Toys"R"Us (seen in Krefeld):
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Real in Duisburg-Meiderich:

Combiner Wars Deluxe Class wave 1 for 14,99
    Combiner Wars Voyager Class wave 1 for €19,99
    Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers/Hyper Change Heroeswave 1 for €19,99
    [​IMG]

4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Tiny Titans Series 1 at Intertoys in Duisburg.
    [​IMG]

5. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Duisburg has two Drifts from wave 2 of the RID Warrior Class.

[​IMG]

6. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Real in Bielefeld-Mitte has Combiner Wars Silverbolt and Optimus Prime, Air Raid, Alpha Bravo and Dragstrip.

While in person I did not like Dragstrip too much, I think Silverbolt really looks cool. But I decided that I don't need these.

Damn, now they finally have Transformers again, that potentially interest me, but I don't want them :lol 

7. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Real in Moers-Meerbeck:

Wave 1 of the RID One-Step Changers and the Warrior Class.

Also AOE Power Battlers/Attackers Drift, Scorn and, with massive delay and for the first time outside of Müller stores, Optimus Prime, Galvatron, Grimlock, Slug, Snarl and Lockdown.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich has restocked Combiner Wars wave 1, all figures are in stock again.

Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen only has Age of Extinction, no trace of Combiner Wars or RID.

Real in Mülheim-Dümpten has Combiner Wars Deluxe wave 1, at least the three Aerialbots. No trace of the Voyagers.

Spiele Max inside the Forum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr has Combiner Wars Deluxe wave 1 and RID Legion Class, One-Step Changers and Three-Step Changers/Hyper Change Heroes wave 1. Not sure about the Warriors, don't remember having seen them. No trace of Combiner Wars Legends or Voyagers.

Unfortunately, my camera was set up incorrectly, therefore it didn't save any photos.

9. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Real in Mülheim-Speldorf has AOE Power Battlers Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Snarl and Lockdown. No sign of Galvatron or Slug.
    [​IMG]

News regarding wave 2 of the RID Warrior Class:

Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim has no fewer than eight (!) Drifts and not a single Optimus Prime.
    [​IMG]

It looks like Hasbro is indeed shipping solid cases containing nothing but Drift to retailers. WTF? I thought we left this type of prank behind us with the Armada era.

10. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Rossmann in Duisburg-Hamborn has Tiny Titans Series 1.
    [​IMG]

11. Phabeon

Phabeon Well-Known Member

I apologize as its a bit off topic.. but would anyone know how to buy shoes from another country's Footlocker?

i.e. Footlocker Germany has a pair kicks that I really, REALLY want but I am unable to order from them as shipping country is locked down to Germany.

any suggestions or help?

shoes: ???????????????????

very much appreicated!

oNe

12. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    In Real Markt Bielefeld all Combiner Wars toys are gone. Left are only Transformers Prime and AOE toys. Also some of these gigantic toys that don't transform.

13. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen now also has several Warrior Class Drifts in stock. As always, no trace of Optimus Prime.

Meanwhile, Kaufland inside the Bero Zentrum shopping mall in Oberhausen has the penultimate wave of Age of Extinction Power Battlers/Deluxe Attackers. In stock are Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Snarl and Slug.
    [​IMG]

14. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Galeria Kaufhof in Duisburg had at least two Age of Extinction Power Battler/Attacker Grimlocks on today's shopping Sunday, which they didn't have yet a month ago.
    [​IMG]

Considering the AOE line was allegedly "over" in Germany as early as last year, this wave is still showing up in a surprising number of places with a long delay.

15. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr not only still has six Robots in Disguise Warrior Drifts in stock, but also still both variants of Beast Hunters Deluxe Windrazor.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Essen has Hero Mashers Robots in Disguise Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Steeljaw. For some reason TRU didn't put them with the other Transformers figures, but a few meters to the left, with the Marvel Super Hero Mashers.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Duisburg only has two Steeljaws from the same assortment left. These figures can also be found with the Marvel Super Hero Mashers.
    [​IMG]

Intertoys has put the "Classic" Legion figures on clearance for €4.98. This is a chain-wide clearance, as I've seen it at the stores in Duisburg, Moers and Essen. Still a lot of Bumblebees left, some Grimlocks and Strafes and occasionally an Optimus Prime or two. Starscream is gone in all three stores.

TRU in Duisburg also put the "Classic" Legion figures on clearance for €4.98. A lot of Bumblebees left, plus a few remaining Starscreams. No Optimus Primes. In addition, the TRU exclusive AOE "Evolution" two-pack with Dinobot Slug has been put on clearance for €15.00. On the other hand, TRU is still charging the full price of €19.99 for the Bumblebee two-pack.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Skullhammer

Skullhammer Powermaster

REAL in Rheine has 2 CW Deluxe figures.

17. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Current sales at Real:

Generations Deluxe for €14.99. Unfortunately still only Combiner Wars wave 1. Seen in Düsseldorf-Bilk, Ratingen (Am Sandbach) and Duisburg-Großenbaum. Not on sale in Ratingen-Breitscheid.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Confusing pricing information at Real in Ratingen (Am Sandbach):
    Generations Voyager for the full price of €29.95. On the shelf below a "sale" pricing of €19.99, but no Generations figures on that shelf but Spider-Man accessories.
    [​IMG]

"Movie 4 Flip+Change" on sale for €19.99 instead of €34.95. No AOE figures,on the shelf, but RID 3-Step Changers/Hyper Change Heroes. Also, this exclusive Titan Whatever Silver Knight Optimus Prime is on sale for €14.99 instead of €19.99.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

More obvious pricing at Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid: RID Hyper Change Heroes on sale for €19.99 instead of €27.95.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf also has Hero Mashers RID Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Steeljaw. Also put on a shelf with the Marvel Super Hero Mashers.
    [​IMG]

18. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Combiner Wars Leader Class Megatron and Armada Megatron found at the Toys"R"Us stores in Essen and Duisburg, retailing for €59.99 per figure.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Krefeld also has Combiner Wars Leader Class Megatron and Armada Megatron.
    [​IMG]

Hero Mashers RID Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Steeljaw, actually stocked with the other Transformers figures, amazingly enough!
    [​IMG]

20. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in Gelsenkirchen still has two AOE Deluxe Strafe/Legion Bumblebee/Legion Stinger three-packs as well as the Construct Bots-Strafe/Bumblebee/Stinger three-pack. Also the first time I saw an RID Deluxe figure from wave 1 (Strongarm) at the same store as Drift (wave 2).
    [​IMG]

Intertoys in downtown Herne has Robots in Disguise Titan Heroes Optimus Prime and Steeljaw, the first time I see these at German retail. It's highly likely that nobody cares.
    [​IMG]