Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Today at the real in bielefeld mitte I saw titans return rumble, ravage and laserbeak. And a lot of movie figures.

2. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Before some one aks: No, we did not ask for the price for the masks, Dragonstorm or the RC Squeeks.

The "shock" about that 85€ for Leader class toys was way to heavy to bear.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Seen at Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich today:

- The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Dragonstorm
    - The Last Knight Autobot Sqweeks RC
    - The Last Knight Leader Optimus Prime and Megatron
    - The Last Knight Megatron Voice Changer Mask (possibly also Bumblebee, wasn't paying attention)
    - Robots in Disguise Warrior Twinferno, Bludgeon and Thermidor (plus re-releases of Bumblebee und Power Surge Optimus Prime)
    - Robots in Disguise Team Combiners Ultra Bee and Menasor

Also available were The Last Knight Voyager Megatron and Hound.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Spiele Max inside the Hofgarten shopping mall in Solingen:
    The Last Knight Voyager Megatron and Hound, plus the RID Three-Step Changers Power Surge Bumblebee and Cybertron Strike Steeljaw. No Soundwave.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Galeria Kaufhof in Solingen:
    The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Changer Dragonstorm, Autobot Sqweeks RC, Legion Megatron, plus the RID Three-Step Changers Soundwave and Cybertron Strike Steeljaw. No Bumblebee.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us inside the Rathaus Galerie shopping mall in Wuppertal-Elberfeld:
    The Last Knight Voyager Megatron and Hound, Autobot Sqweeks RC, Leader Optimus Prime and Megatron, Robots in Disguise Warrior Twinferno, Bludgeon, Thermidor and Power Surge Optimus Prime in new packaging, the Team Combiners Ultra Bee and Menasor, the Three-Step Changers Power Surge Bumblebee, Soundwave and Cybertron Strike Steeljaw, plus, thus far not reported for Germany, Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker plus Drift in his original colors in new packaging.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Galeria Kaufhof in Wuppertal-Elberfeld:
    Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm.
    [​IMG]

Müller in Wuppertal-Elberfeld:
    The Robots in Disguise Team Combiners Ultra Bee and Menasor, the Three-Step Changers Power Surge Bumblebee, Soundwave and Cybertron Strike Steeljaw, plus The Last Knight Legion Crosshairs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Last Knight Deluxe wave 2 is available at pretty much all the major chains by now except for Real.

5. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Mercy is not dispensed here, fools - only PEZ.
    IMG_20170821_122438.jpg
    Robots in Disguise PEZ dispensers at REWE.

6. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I visited several TRU stores yesterday afternoon (Duisburg, Krefeld, Düsseldorf, Neuss) hoping to find some items to profit from the 30% off Transformers toys deal TRU had until today. Not really a succesful hunt (had most of the items already, got most of those also way cheaper) but I found the "Mission to Cybertron Deluxe Class 2-Pack" in Duisburg, Düsseldorf and Neuss (the one with DOTM Deluxe Optimus und 2007 Protoform Optimus). Several of them where available (always 8-10 sets). One set is 60€, so basicaly the same price as for two regular TLK Deluxe figures.

Did not bring a camera with me to provide in-store evidence (I am sure Nevermore will provide that very soon, as always a big Thank you in advance). But it is also listed/available online through our TRU website:
    Transformers 5 - The Last Knight: Deluxe Figure (2er Pack) - Hasbro - Toys"R"Us

Now let's just hope the other Mission to Cybertron toys soon follow. Still need that 2 Deluxes and Infernocus to complete my collection of TLK toys.

7. Zev

Zev Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm visiting Berlin for a long weekend and aside from the TRU at the Mall of Berlin, where's good for Transformers? Maybe even some 3rd Party?

8. Nevermore

News Credits:
    TRU exclusive The Last Knight Mission to Cybertron Optimus Prime 2-pack found at Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich:
    [​IMG]

Also listed at the German TRU website.

9. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Intertoys in Düsseldorf has wave 3 of the RID Crash Combiners, at least two Dragstrip & Wildbreak sets and one Lunar Force Optimus Prime & Strongarm set. No Shockdrive & Warnado set.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf also had the Mission to Cybertron Optimus Prime two-pack.
    [​IMG]

10. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Titans Return Legends Cosmos and Seaspray listed at Amazon Deutschland but not available yet:
    Cosmos
    Seaspray

11. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen has the lastest wave of RID One-Step Changers with Strongarm (version 3) and Heatseeker.
    [​IMG]

12. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen: The RID Crash Combiners Dragstrip/Wildbreak and Shockdrive/Warnado. This is the first time I actually see the latter at German retail, since the Intertoys stores that had stocked this wave only ever had Dragstrip/Warnado and Lunar Force Optimus Prime/Strongarm. Also: The Last Knight Leader Optimus Prime and Megatron (the first time I've seen them at a store other than Toys"R"Us), the "Allspark Tech" figures Bumblebee and Hound plus (as far as I'm aware, this is the first sighting for Germany) Strafe from wave 3 of the Deluxes. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find Bumblebee and Crosshairs today.
    MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_1.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_2.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_3.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_4.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_5.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_6.jpg MuellerGelsenkirchen_2017-10-04_7.jpg

Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen has TLK Leader Megatron (as well as RID Team Combiner Menasor, but this wave is now available pretty much everywhere) plus Allspark Tech Bumblebee and Drift.
    MuellerWuppertalBarmen_2017-10-04_1.jpg MuellerWuppertalBarmen_2017-10-04_2.jpg MuellerWuppertalBarmen_2017-10-04_3.jpg

Müller in Wuppertal-Elberfeld has the RID Crash Combiners Shockdrive/Warnado, plus Allspark Tech Hound.
    MuellerWuppertalElberfeld_2017-10-04_1.jpg MuellerWuppertalElberfeld_2017-10-04_2.jpg

13. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Allspark Tech Bumblebee and Drift also at Galeria Kaufhof in Mönchengladbach:
    [​IMG]

Allspark Tech Bumblebee, Drift, Hound and Barricade plus the Starter Packs Optimus Prime and Shadow Spark Optimus Prime at Toys"R"Us in Mönchengladbach:

14. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr has Krok and Topspin from wave 4 of the Titans Return Deluxes.
    [​IMG]

15. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf has The Last Knight Leader Class wave 2 - Dragonstorm.
    [​IMG]

16. Mosselprime

Mosselprime That's just prime

Wow thanks for all the sightings!

I'm leaving for berlin this friday. Do you know of any action figure specialty stores by any chance? I'm not getting much on google... :( 

It could also be stores that sell non-transformers like marvel legends/figuarts import stuff?

17. Nevermore

News Credits:
    There are multiple Toys"R"Us, Spiele Max and MyToys stores in Berlin, but those are all standard toy stores. No idea if there are any "action figure specialty" stores.

Meanwhile...

Müller in Hilden has RID Legion Sideswipe in "Combiner Force" packaging.
    [​IMG]

Should be included in a wave with Groundbuster (in the same packaging design) and Twinferno (new figure). Has anybody seen those yet?

18. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Karstadt in downtown Dortmund has Titans Return Deluxe Perceptor and Topspin. Since I already saw Krok (along with Topspin) at a different store last week, Sergeant Kup and Quake are the only figures from this wave still missing now.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"us in Kamen has The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee and Crosshairs from wave 3 (I saw Strafe two weeks ago at the Müller store in Gelsenkirchen), Leader Dragonstorm, plus some new releases, the Mission to Cybertron Legion 2-packs with Optimus Prime/Grimlock and Bumblebee/Megatron.

Toys"R"Us in Hagen also has the Legion 2-packs. Multiple Optimus/Grimlock packs, one Bumblebee/Megatron pack.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Dortmund-Oespel has the Legion 2-packs as well as Mission to Cybertron Infernocus. 60 Euros, my ass.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Born Toulouse

Born Toulouse Paranoid Security Chief

News Credits:
    I haven't come across Quake until now, but I saw Sergeant Kup in two different Karstadt-franchises. There was one in the Karstadt-store near Hamburg's central railway-station (seen on Friday last week, didn't pick him up since I prefer the Generations-version). On Monday during this week I spotted another one in the Karstadt-store in Frankfurt (just returned from my short vacation to Northern Germany ;)  ).

20. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Deluxe Strafe at the Spiele Max store inside the Forum shopping mall in Mülheim an der Ruhr:
    [​IMG]