Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Intertoys in Dinslaken: One lone RID Combiner Force Warrior Blurr, one lone Titans Return Deluxe Welle 3 Twinferno and, indeed, Titans Return Legends wave 3 Bumblebee. The latter is mine now, for 16 Euros. A mere five months after Hasbro Germany let us now that Legends wave 3 is shipping... and even then, Intertoys is getting its stock from Hasbro Netherlands. I had this confirmed by the store's staff.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in Wesel doesn't have any Legends from wave 3, bot they did have Titans Return Deluxe wave 3 Twinferno, Hot Rod and Breakaway. The first time I've actually seen the latter in the wild, he's mine now too. In addition, they also had the TLK 1-Step Turbo Changers, the Tiny Turbo Changers, RID Combiner Force Warrior Soundwave and the RID Combiner Force Legions Bumblebee (old toy, new packaging), Bisk (theoretically an old toy, but he was never released in Germany in the old packaging) and Blurr (new toy).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in Bocholt had no new Titans Return figures, but they did also have the TLK 1-Step Turbo Changers and the new RID Combiner Force Legions.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Spielzeug-Paradies Wagner in downtown Bochum: The Last Knight Knight Armor Turbo Changers Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Grimlock plus Series 1 of the Tiny Turbo Changers, as well as wave 1 of the 1-Step Turbo Changers and the Deluxes, which were already available there a month ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in downtown Herne: Wave 1 of The Last Knight Deluxes, Voyagers and 1-Step Turbo Changers, RID "Combiner Force" Warrior Windblade plus Titans Return Deluxe wave 3 Hot Rod and Triggerhappy.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in Herne-Wanne (aka "Wanne-Eickel"): Series 1 of The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changers, wave 1 of the 1-Step Turbo Changers, plus RID Legion Class Blurr as the sole figure from his wave (aside from Optimus Prime, Starscream, Grimlock and Springload from the previous wave) and Warrior Skywarp.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in Bottrop: Wave 1 of The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changers, Titans Return Legends Bumblebee (but again no Kickback or Gnaw), RID Warrior Soundwave plus Legion Bumblebee, Bisk and Blurr in "Combiner Force" packaging.
    [​IMG]

3. Nevermore

News Credits:
    TLK Knight Armor Turbo Changers wave 1 and Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 are now also available at Toys"R"Us, found two days ago at the store in downtown Krefeld.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meanwhile, the new RID Warriors and Legions are available at many Intertoys stores; however, the Warriors are usually limited to 1-2 figures per store. Blurr, for example, I've only seen once at Intertoys, and I've checked nearly all stores in North-Rhine Westphalia this week.
    [​IMG]

Even worse is Titans Return: Deluxe Welle 3 is rare, typically also only 1-2 figures per store. Good thing I immediately bought Breakaway when I saw him, I've never seen a second one to this day. Legends Welle 3 is even rarer: I've only seen one more Bumblebee (see above), and following a long search, I finally found Kickback at the store in Herten today (and immediately bought him). Gnaw hasn't shown up at all yet. WTF.
    [​IMG]

4. Born Toulouse

Born Toulouse Paranoid Security Chief

News Credits:
    Titans Return Legends Wave 3, except for Gnaw, returned (yeah, I know, incredibly lame pun ;)  ) to the Intertoys store in Frankfurt. So if you're still missing Kickback, go pick him up:

Attached Files:

5. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Got Kickback at Intertoys in Herten a day before you wrote that!

Meanwhile...

Toys"R"Us apparently doesn't have enough shelfwarmers yet: Combiner Wars Legends are now available as parallel imports. Bombshell and Warpath seen at TRU in Essen, even though they still have plenty Bombshells in Eropean packaging. WTF.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Importing was handled by some old "friends": STL from the UK.
    [​IMG]

6. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Imported Combiner Wars Legends now also at Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf: Two Shockwaves, two Wreck-Gars, two Bombshells and one Warpath. That's wave 6, which has already been available at TRU as a regular European release.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Nevermore

News Credits:
    This past Saturday, TFW2005 member Nemesis Scourge texted me telling me that he found TLK Deluxe Steelbane at our local Galeria Kaufhof department store in downtown Duisburg. I went there today, here's the evidence:
    [​IMG]

Then TFW2005 member Nilo1007 reported having found the entirety of wave 2 at his local Toys"R"Us store "near Frankfurt". So I rushed to my own local TRU store in Duisburg-Meiderich, and indeed, they had multiples of Sqweeks, Drift, Slug and Steelbane.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Even better, all Transformers toys are on sale at TRU in Germany this week, with 30% off.

I caved in and purchased Titans Return Voyager Alpha Trion for a mere 24.49 Euros. :D 

8. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Gnah gnah gnah gnah. After searching like crazy for weeks, I finally gave up and ordered three Gnaws from a third party seller on Amazon. What do I find today at TRU in downtown Essen? Gnaw. Also Drift and Sqweeks from wave 2 of the TLK Deluxes. Sqweeks ist gone now, reserved for TFW2005 member Pavol Palat.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nothing noteworthy new at Karstadt and Galeria Kaufhof in downtown Essen (Karstadt currently has no Transformers at all), Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim or Spiele Max in downtown Mülheim.

Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen: Also no noteworthy new figures, but two endcaps have been reserved for Transformers now, one for RID and one for The Last Knight and Titans Return. Also a giant RID Bumblebee!
    [​IMG]

9. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Titans Return Titan Masters wave 4 (Shuffler and Repugnus) found at the Intertoys stores in Duisburg-Hamborn and downtown Dinslaken.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wave 3 is still AWOL.

10. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Yesterday's sightings:

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf has moved its Transformers area near the entrance, giving it a more prominent spot with increased shelf space. They have the entire wave 2 of the TLK Deluxes with Steelbane, Sqweeks, Drift and Slug. Multiples of each, though only two Steelbanes remain after I bought one for TFW2005 member Pavol Palat.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Karstadt in Düsseldorf (Am Wehrhahn) has nothing noteworthy new. The Transformers area, despite having been moved to the end of the aisle, is still a sad sight to be seen.

Galeria Kaufhof directly across the street from Karstadt has TLK Deluxe Sqweeks and Slug.
    [​IMG]

The other remaining Galeria Kaufhof department store in Düsseldorf ("Kaufhof an der Kö") has a small Transformers display on a table aside from the regular shelf inside the aisle. The only new figure they have, though, is Deluxe Slug.
    [​IMG]

Nothing noteworthy new at Intertoys in Düsseldorf-Friedrichsstadt or Intertoys in Neuss.

Today's sightings:

Intertoys in Wesel has three Titans Return Titan Master Repugnus...es... er... Repugni?
    [​IMG]

Intertoys inside the Shopping Arkaden mall in Bocholt has one Titans Return Titan Master Shuffler and one Legends Bumblebee.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  11. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich has the The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changers Grimlock and Berserker. I didn't see Megatron, but I did realize afterwards that they might also have a second Transformers section near the entrance like other German TRU stores currently do...
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen does definitely have a new Transformers section near the entrance, where they have Titans Return Legends Bumblebee and Kickback. Meanwhile, in the old section in the rear part of the store they have Titans Return Voyager Optimus Prime. No Megatron, though.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Epic FAIL at Spiele Max inside the Forum shopping mall in downtown Mülheim an der Ruhr: All The Last Knight Legions are erroneously priced as 1-Step Turbo Changers, which means the store is charging even more for them than it's supposed to...
    [​IMG]

12. Nevermore

News Credits:
    1-Step Turbo Changers Megatron, Grimlock and Berserker at the Toys"R"Us stores in Wuppertal-Elberfeld and in Hagen. The one in Hagen also had the entire wave 3 of the Titans Return Legends with Bumblebee, Gnaw and Kickback.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Intertoys in Hamm has The Last Knight Knight Armor Turbo Changer Megatron and Titans Return Legends Bumblebee. Gnaw was also available, but is gone now.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Phynxes

Phynxes Maggiemus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Saw TLK wave 2 TLK figures on sale for ~20€/each at Müller Cologne

2017-07-03 18.41.40.jpg

15. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Saw The Last Knight Voyager wave 2 Hound at the Toys"R"Us stores in Dortmund and inside the Ruhr Park Bochum shopping mall. No Megatron at either store.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    thursday at the Mall of Berlin, Toys'r'us

I did not even know there was a Skywarp version of RID Starscream.

IMG_20170713_182835.jpg IMG_20170713_182827.jpg IMG_20170713_182822.jpg

17. Nevermore

News Credits:
    He's been out in Germany since April.
    New RID Warriors and Legions, plus TLK Legions and Voyagers at German retail

Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen had the RID Legions Blurr, Drift and Bisk (previously available at Intertoys), as well as several new releases for Germany: Three-Step Changers Power Surge Bumblebee, Cybertron Strike Steeljaw and Soundwave, plus The Last Knight Legions Drift and Megatron. Crosshairs was either already gone or still inside the stockroom.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Anyone still looking for the RID Mini-Con Deployers Drift/Jetstorm and/or Fracture/Airazor? They're available at Toys"R"Us again, this time as imports. Seen on Monday at TRU in Duisburg-Meiderich, and today at the TRU stores in Düsseldorf-Derendorf and in Neuss. Possibly also at the store in Krefeld, but I was no longer paying any attention to them.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf also has The Last Knight Legion Megatron, Drift and Crosshairs, Voyager Megatron and Hound, plus, new for Germany, the RID One-Step Changers Sideswipe (version 3) and Blurr.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Neuss also had the RID One-Step Changers Sideswipe (version 3) and Blurr, plus Titans Return Voyager Megatron.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Toys"R"Us in Krefeld had The Last Knight Legion Megatron, Drift and Crosshairs, plus the RID Three-Step Changers Cybertron Strike Steeljaw and Power Surge Bumblebee.
    [​IMG]

19. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT

News Credits:
    Sorry for the hijack, but I'll be coming to Germany soon (Ulm, Stuttgart, Munich, Dresden), so I was wondering if TR Black Shadow ever made it there? Also, if anyone can recommend any good collector/comic stores that stock vintage figures, that'd be great.

20. Phynxes

Phynxes Maggiemus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Some sightings from TRU in Frechen. Leader Class figures are at 85(!!!)€ (~100 US$)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• News Credit News Credit x 1