Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

A.I care.
    B.Cool.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    What was that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

RID Starscream.

4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    I know. I was referring to the double post.

Anyway.

Strange things are happening at Intertoys:

Combiner Wars Deluxes are avilable in US packaging including comic books! Unlike the UK and Slovakia, where the never-released-at-European-retail-before wave 2 Deluxes appeared in US packaging including comic books during last year's pre-Christmas "silly season", Intertoys only has the wave 4 Deluxes, which are already available in standard European packaging including character cards instead of comic books.

Yesterday, the Intertoys store in Duisburg-Hamborn had:
    2x Mirage with comic book
    1x Mirage with card
    1x Ironhide with comic book
    1x Prowl with comic book
    1x Sunstreaker with card
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fellow German fan Metro reported the same from the Intertoys store in Rheine last week. The weirdest part: The figures have multiple import stickers (!), which imply that these figures took a very weird route via China and then the UK before ending up at Intertoys, a Dutch chain with stores in Germany.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Ah,my bad.I was trying to edit and didn't notice.Thanks

6. Nevermore

News Credits:
    More imported Combiner Wars Deluxes with comic books:

Three Ironhides at Intertoys in Herne-Wanne (or "Wanne-Eickel" for locals)...
    [​IMG]

...and one Mirage and one Prowl at Intertoys in downtown Herne.
    [​IMG]

7. Nevermore

News Credits:
    The first Last Knight figures have arrived at German retail. Apparently someone broke the street date. :D 

Wave 1 of the One-Step Turbo Changers with Barricade, Hound and Bumblebee (no Optimus Prime in sight) and wave 1 of the Premiere Edition Deluxes with Bumblebee, Slash, Barricade and Berserker. Seen at the Spielzeug-Paradies Wagner in downtown Bochum.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bumblebee is mine now. :D 

8. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Hi Folks,

Are there any 'collector' type toy stores, in Berlin that are worth looking at?

How up to date is Germany with Titans Return? Had a vague hope of finding Sixshot at retail.

(thanks)

9. kinjacono

kinjacono Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    None that I have found, so if you do let me know!

I have not seen anything beyond the Chromedome TR wave here, finally saw Alpha Trion in KaDeWe the other day. No sign of Sixshot, sorry.

New stock in TRU Steglitz at last, the RID wave with Blurr and Soundwave.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Google Maps tells me there are six (!) Toys"R"Us stores in Berlin; there are four MyToys stores, more than ten (!) Spiele Max stores... also several Müller drug stores that might or might not have a toy department, several Karstadt and Galeria Kaufhof department stores, several Real retail stores that usually have a toy department... and of course KaDeWe.

Good luck finding any Leaders other than PM Prime and Soundwave... and at any store other than TRU. Jeez, those two are still clogging shelves.

I've seen two Warrior Twinfernos, two Hot Rods and one Triggerhappy between two Toys"R"Us stores... of the ten or so I've checked in the past two months. That's it.

Legends wave 3 supposedly shipped to German retailers back in December (!) according to Hasbro Germany. Must have been intercepted by muggers or something.

New sightings:

Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich had most of the new RID Warrior Class wave: Two Windblades with mask, one Soundwave and one Skywarp. Emphasis on "had", one Windblade is mine now. :D 
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Believe it or not, even I fell victim to "saw it but thought it was old news" syndrome. To the left you can barely glimpse RID Legion Grimlock in "Combiner Force" packaging. If I recall correctly, they had Springload as well, but unfortunately I didn't take a photo. Toys"R"Us in Recklinghausen had the wave as well, but I still didn't snap any photos...

...it wasn't until I was at Toys"R"Us in Kamen that I realized my mistake. Legion Starscream (new in Germany) as well as Grimlock and Optimus Prime in new packaging, but no Springload.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A belated update for Thursday: Intertoys in Moers had all four Combiner Wars wave 4 Deluxes as gray imports including comic book, plus "finally" the first Mini-Con 4-pack, which I had thus far only seen at the Intertoys stores in downtown Herne and Bocholt.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    A trip to TRU in Berlin Mall, a charge around KaDeWe.
    Yes, seems like slim pickings in Germany. :-/

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Distribution in Germany is really hit and miss depending on the season. At the end of last year we were totally up to date with both Titans Return and RID. Now we're still mostly up to date with RID but lagging behind with Titans Return.

Basically, if you happen to hit the right store in the right region at the right time, you'll find pretty much everything you want, but then it can be empty shelves or shelfwarmer paradise for the next few months.

13. Nevermore

News Credits:
    The RID Legion wave with Starscream and Springload plus Optimus Prime and Grimlock in new "Combiner Force" packaging was also available at Toys"R"Us in Neuss today:
    [​IMG]

However, no new Warriors. Also, neither new Warriors nor new Legions at Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf.

14. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen jumped the gun with the Last Knight Voyagers. Optimus Prime and Grimlock one week before the official street date, for a hefty 43 Euros per figure.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us inside the Ruhr Park shopping mall in Bochum has RID Legion Starscream and Springload (plus Optimus Prime and Grimlock in new "Combiner Force" packaging).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Dortmund-Oespel finally got two figures from wave 3 of the Titans Return Deluxes: One Hot Rod and one Triggerhappy.
    [​IMG]

15. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Fezzes are cool!

News Credits:
    Müller in Cologne:
    1x Voyager Optimus Prime (Bought by me)
    1x Voyager Grimlock
    2x Legion Barricade
    1x Turbo Changer Barricade
    1x Turbo Changer Hound

Voyagers sell for 42,99€ now... insane!
    [​IMG]

16. Born Toulouse

Born Toulouse Paranoid Security Chief

News Credits:
    Visited the Intertoys-store in the MyZeil-mall in Frankfurt/Main today.

Besides the already reported wave 4 combiner wars-figures they had:

Titans Return Deluxe Hot Rod (x2)

and two wave 3 Legends I spotted for the very first time in retail stores around Frankfurt:

- Kickback (grabbed that one ;)  )
    - Bumblebee

17. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller inside the Minto shopping mall in Mönchengladbach:
    Two The Last Knight Legion Grimlocks, now only one left. They charged me 13!!!!!! Euros, what the hell.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Mönchengladbach:
    All four Legions (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock and Barricade), all four Deluxes (Bumblebee, Slash, Barricade and Berserker), plus Voyager Optimus Prime and Grimlock. As expected,, Deluxes were 30 Euros per figure, while Voyagers are even more expensive than at Müller, a whoppin' 45 Euros a piece!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us in Krefeld:
    Legion Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Grimlock (no Barricades on the pegs, but I could glimpse more Legions in the "overstock" area), all four Deluxes, and Voyager Optimus Prime and Grimlock.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's a first for Germany if I'm not mistaken!

18. Born Toulouse

Born Toulouse Paranoid Security Chief

News Credits:
    Oh, really? That is quite surprising, then. Living in Frankfurt for almost 36 years now, I've always had the subjective impression that, despite it being a notable German city, the town
    always seems to be getting the short end of the stick when it comes to getting stocked with up-to-date Transformers figures (like in figures showing up with a lot of delay or not showing up at all ;)  ).
    Not complaining here, in fact that's quite a positive surprise ;) .

19. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Thing is, all Titans Return wave 3 figures have taken their sweet-ass time.

We were told by Hasbro Germany back in November (!) that the wave 3 Titan Masters and Legends were shipping. In December, we were told that the wave 3 Deluxes were also shipping, with Voyagers and Leaders (i.e. Six Shot) to follow soon. In February, we were then told that all wave 3 product aside from Voyagers had shipped.

Thus far, only the Deluxes have actually been found at retail, and then only in very small quantities at very few Toys"R"Us stores beginning in February (usually just two or three figures per store). It was a "blink and you miss it" situation. I still haven't even seen Breakaway in the wild.

I got both Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron from Amazon Germany back in February. They were European stock in European packaging ("ships from and sold by Amazon"), but I think they were solid cases explicitly meant for online retailers rather than a genuine "wave 3" shipment.

You're the only person thus far who has seen wave 3 Legends in the wild. Five months (!) after we were told by Hasbro Germany that they were shipping to retailers. And the best part: Intertoys is believed not to be part of Amazon Germany's distribution chain. Intertoys has a Dutch parent company and presumably gets its stock through Hasbro Netherlands, seeing as they sometimes have figures that are available in the Netherlands but not at any of the major German chains.

Thinking about it, I think we've been told that Toys"R"Us also gets its stock through other channels than Hasbro Germany, as does Amazon...

20. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Duisburg now also has RID Warrior Blurr, at least three of him.
    [​IMG]