Germany Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Kaufland in Oberhausen-Sterkrade has the entire wave 5 of the Combiner Wars Legends for 13 Euros per figure (2x Shockwave, 2x Pipes, 2x Chop Shop and 3x Buzzsaw).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen has Slipstream (1x) and Bashbreaker (2x) from wave 1 of the RID Mini-Con Weaponizers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intertoys in downtown Herne has Titans Return Leader Optimus Prime and Blaster plus the first RID Mini-Con 4-Pack. The store in downtown Herne is located in the same building as the German Intertoys heardquarters, therefore it can be considered sort of their "flagship" store. In the past I've occasionally found toys there that were not available at any other of their stores.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in Hilden has Lord Doomitron (2x) and Tricerashot (1x) from wave 1 of the RID Mini-Con Weaponizers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Müller in Wuppertal-Barmen has Slipstream, Bashbreaker and Tricerashot from the same wave (one of each).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller inside the Minto shopping mall in downtown Mönchengladbach had three RID Mini-Con Weaponizer Lord Doomitrons as of yesterday.
    [​IMG]

5. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Found today at the Spiele Max store inside the Forum shopping mall in downtown Mülheim an der Ruhr:

RID Legion Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime (Weaponizers packaging), Night Ops Bumblebee (Weaponizers packaging), Windblade (Weaponizers packaging), Ratchet (Weaponizers packaging), Thunderhoof (Weaponizers packaging), Clampdown (Weaponizers packaging), Groundbuster (new figure) and Blizzard Strike Drift (new redeco).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Nemesis Scourge

Nemesis Scourge Unicron's finest

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

Just walked into my local TRU in Duisburg Meiderich and found these 3 guys with the other RID Warriors.
    They were 24,99€ each. What a nice way to start my vacation! XD

I hope the photos are okay, since this is really the first time I made pictures like this to submit them as news.

RID15TRUWarriors01.JPG RID15TRUWarriors02.JPG RID15TRUWarriors03.JPG RID15TRUWarriors04.JPG

I was also able to find Titans Return Leader class Powermaster Optimus Prime and.... Soundwave?
    Huh, so we get no Blaster in Germany apparently and skip the first wave?
    Sorry, I am not so sure which toys are in the 2nd wave of the Leader class right now.
    They were 69,99€.

Unfortunately I had no camera with me (and the one in my cell phone is broken, I shot photos of the Warriors at home) so I have no proof for this sighting.
    Perhaps Nevermore can post a picture later? Since we live in the same city.

Like with Combiner Wars I think the Leader class will be exclusive to TRU stores again, for the most part.
    Though Ultra Magns later saw release through a different warehouse chain.

Note: If this gets to be posted on the frontpage my friends and I from Starblight.de would really appreciate a link to our news. Thanks.
    Transformers – Exklusive RID Warrior Welle und Titans Return Leader in Deutschland erschienen!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  7. Nevermore

News Credits:
    As you wish. :) 

After Nemesis Scourge had raided the store, three Starscreams, one Optimus Prime and one Paralon remained:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime and Soundwave for 70 Euros each:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And I'm happy to immediately prove you wrong, as I also found Powermaster Prime and Soundwave at Spielzeug-Paradies Wagner in downtown Bochum, who only charge 63 Euros per figure instead of the MSRP of 70 Euros!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Likewise, Deluxes (two Scourges, one Blurr and one Skullsmasher were available) only retail for 27 Euros compared to the MSRP of 30 Euros.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Legends are 17 Euros per figure and Voyagers 37 (?) Euros. Awesome store when they have decent stock!

Real in Bochum-Wattenscheid has two RID Legion Groundbusters and one Blizzard Strike Drift, plus Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Night Ops Bumblebee in Weaponizers packaging (one of each):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lastly, a selection of the RID products by Simba-Dickie available at the TRU stores in Duisburg und Essen:

8. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Rossmann in Duisburg-Hamborn has two RID Mini-Con Weaponizer Slipstreams, plus one Legion Night Ops Bumblebee (Weaponizers packaging) and one Groundbuster.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Rossmann in Rheinberg has RID Legion Blizzard Strike Drift, Mini-Cons Bashbreaker and Tricerashot, some figures from Series 5 of the Tiny Titans plus the the Simba-Dickie vehicles Strongarm, Steeljaw and Bumblebee.

Rossmann in Moers (Baustr.) has RID Legion Night Ops Bumblebee (Weaponizers packaging) and Windblade (Weaponizers packaging) plus two Mini-Con Bashbreakers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Rossmann in Duisburg-Walsum has a lone RID Legion Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime in Weaponizers packaging.
    [​IMG]

Real in Kamp-Lintfort has RID Legion Groundbuster, Blizzard Strike, Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime (Weaponizers packaging), Night Ops Bumblebee (Weaponizers packaging) and Ratchet (Weaponizers packaging), plus the new Warriors Power Surge Optimus Prime, Windblade, Scorponok, Quillfire (Weaponizers packaging) and Thunderhoof (Weaponizers packaging). Warriors are currently on sale for 15 Euros per figure! Bought a Windblade, one remains.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Rossmann in downtown Duisburg has one RID Legion Blizzard Strike Drift, one Ratchet (in the old packaging, oddly enough) and two figures from Series 5 of the Tiny Titans.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rossmann in Duisburg-Neudorf has two RID Mini-Con Weaponizer Slipstreams, one Legion Blizzard Strike Drift, one Windblade (also in the old packaging) and one figure from Series 5 of the Tiny Titans.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now it's getting interesting:
    Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid has RID Warrior Power Surge Optimus Prime, Windblade, Scorponok, Thunderhoof (Weaponizers packaging) and Quillfire (Weaponizers packaging), plus, for the first time in Germany, Three-Step Changer Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock and wave 2 of the Titans Return Titan Masters with Brawn, Clobber, Apeface and Skytread!

The Warriors and Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock are also available at the Real stores in Duisburg-Großenbaum and in Mülheim an der Ruhr (Speldorf).

12. Nevermore

News Credits:
    The new Warriors (Power Surge Optimus Prime, Windblade, Scorponok and the Weaponizers re-releases of Thunderhoof and Quillfire) are available at the Real stores in Duisburg-Meiderich, downtown Essen (inside the Rathaus-Galerie shopping mall) and Essen-Altendorf (Kronenberg Center), but now at the full price of 25 Euros per figure. I didn't find the Warriors at the Real store in Mülheim-Dümpten, but the latter store had Three-Step Changer Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock, wave 2 of the Titan Masters (Brawn, Clobber, Apeface and Skytread) and wave 1 of the Titans Return Legends for only 12 Euros per figure.
    [​IMG]

I saw the Mini-Con Weaponizers Slipstream and Lord Doomitron at Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen and at Rossmann in Essen-Borbeck.

The new Legions are available almost everywhere at this point (Toys"R"Us and Real in Duisburg-Meiderich, Galeria Kaufhof inside the CentrO shopping mall in Oberhausen, Rossmann in Essen-Borbeck, Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen and Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim); however, it appears that both case assortments are available in Germany: Groundbuster, Blizzard Strike Drift and the Weaponizers re-releases of Blizzard Strike Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Night Ops Bumblebeee are included in both case assortments, but the Weaponizers re-releases of Windblade, Thunderhoof and Clampdown are not always included.

Toys"R"Us in downtown Essen has Titans Return Leader Soundwave and Powermaster Optimus Prime as well as the "Clash of the Transformers" Warriors Paralon, Starscream and the white version of Power Surge Optimus Prime.

Biggest surprise of the day: Karstadt inside the Rhein-Ruhr-Zentrum shopping mall in Mülheim has Combiner Wars Deluxe Trailbreaker (2x) and Wheeljack (1x)!
    [​IMG]

13. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Combiner Wars Deluxe Hound at Karstadt inside the Ruhr Park shopping mall in Bochum.
    [​IMG]

Besides that, it's the usual: Toys"R"Us inside the Ruhr Park has RID "Clash of the Transformers" Warrior Power Surge Optimus Prime and Starscream (bit no Paralon), Real in Bochum-Riemke has RID Three-Step Stealthasaurus Grimlock, Real in Herne-Baukau has the new RID Warriors... etc.

14. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Three-Step Changer Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock now also at Toys"R"Us, found at the store in Dortmund-Oespel. The same store also has the exclusive "Clash of the Transformers" Warriors Power Surge Optimus Prime, Starscream and Paralon.
    [​IMG]

Real in Castrop-Rauxel has Welle 2 of the Titans Return Titan Masters with Brawn, Clobber, Apeface and Skytread.

Karstadt in downtown Dortmund has Combiner Wars Deluxe Hound (2x), Trailbreaker (1x) and Smokescreen (1x).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Real in Kamp-Lintfort has wave 2 of the Titans Return Deluxes with Highbrow, Chromedome, Wolfwire and Mindwipe, as well as wave 2 of the RID Mini-Con Battle Packs with Bumblebee/Major Mayhem and Grimlock/Decepticon Back. Both of those are first sightings for Germany.

Also wave 1 of the Titans Return Legends and Voyagers, wave 2 of the Titan Masters and Series 5 of the RID Tiny Titans.

16. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Real in Duisburg-Meiderich has wave 7 (depending on how you count) of the RID One-Step Changers, which I've previously only seen online at Amazon Germany. Included are Optimus Prime (2016 tooling), Strongarm (2016 tooling) and Blizzard Strike Drift (redeco of the 2016 tooling), as well as Bumblebee (2016 tooling), who had already been available in the previous wave, now in new "Weaponizers" packaging.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Nevermore

News Credits:
    New sighting:

RID Three-Step Changers Energon Boost Bumblebee and Drift at Intertoys in downtown Moers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The new Warriors and One-Step Changers are now also available at Rossmann: Warrior Quillfire (on sale for 19 Euros, not as cheap as recently at Real) and One-Step Changer Optimus Prime at Rossmann in Moers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Combiner Wars Deluxe Trailbreaker, Wheeljack, Hound and Smokescreen now also at Toys"R"Us, seen at the store in downtown Krefeld.
    [​IMG]

Three RID Warrior Windblades at one of the Rossmann stores in downtown Krefeld (the one on Rheinstraße, right next to Toys"R"Us). Also One-Step Changer Blizzard Strike Sideswipe.
    [​IMG]

The two Rossmann stores on Hochstraße each had one Thunderhoof as the newest Warrior figure.

Intertoys in downtown Krefeld has two RID Three-Step Changer Energon Boost Bumblebees, but no Drift.

19. domthebassgee

domthebassgee Member

Hello my fellow Transformers addicts,
    I'm starting to document my Transformers toy hunting escapades, and going to share my sighting:

I visited Toys R' us in Dortmund-Oespel (Indupark) today and can report a few sighting. The Transformers section here used to be pretty pathetic, but today I was impressed:
    They had:
    Wave 1 Titans Return Deluxe One Each 29,99
    Titans Return Leader Class: Optimus Prime, Soundwave 3x each, 69,99
    Titans Return Legends Class: Wheelie, Rewind, Stripes , at least 3 of each, 19,99
    Combiner Wars Legends Wave 5, 1 of each 19,99
    Combiner Wars Drag Strip, Vortex, Blast Off, 1 of each, 29,99
    Combiner Wars Leader Class Armada Megatron, 2, 49,99
    RID Warrior Class Starscream, Optimus, 19,99
    And a whole bunch of RID stuff

Kaufland in Hagen-Hohenlimburg has Combiner Wars Legends Wave 5, 12,99.

So overall it's looking pretty good in my area.

20. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    30 for a deluxe is so hard.