Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

I live about a state over to the west but I saw that someone in Kentucky found Brainstorm at a Walmart up there.

2. Nako

Nako Well-Known Member

Found Wolfwire at Walgreens in Buford. Got the last one. Considering the money and gas, $20 bucks isn't too bad to get it early

3. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

Found a full set of wave 2 deluxes between 3 Walgreens in Gwinnett county. Got two of them for 14.99 because the figures were mis-pegged as TMNT deluxe figures.

4. thlinux

thlinux O/S Prime

Ebay:
    Yeah, they are running about $20 a piece at Walgreens. Don't know how far you venture out, but the Walgreens in Richmond Hill on 17 and 144 has 2 Wolfwires.

5. Xelotah

Xelotah Well-Known Member

That's... a bit of a ways to spontaneously charge off. Thanks though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. drushing

drushing Well-Known Member

The Walgreens in cumming, GA had 2x Mindwipe and 1x Highbrow.

7. thlinux

thlinux O/S Prime

Ebay:
    Understood, I'll keep my eyes out in town as well.

8. v79x

v79x Member

Ebay:
    Finally grabbed FortMax from TRU in Alpharetta on Sunday. (quite happy with this massive TF) They also had several Scourge, Blurr, Skullsmasher, a couple of Galvatrons, and several Sentinel Primes. Also saw the RID exclusive Starscream. No Blaster, OP, Soundwave, or Masterpieces though. They still had one more FortMax.

9. Xelotah

Target on Victory and Wal-Mart on Montgomery Cross Road had nothing new, although Target had wave 1 TR Deluxes, wave 2 Scouts, and a couple wave 1 Titan Masters. Mostly I want to complain about Wal-Mart already having Christmas trees.

10. thlinux

thlinux O/S Prime

Ebay:
    It's not even Halloween yet and Walmart has Christmas trees. They are arriving earlier every year. When our kids are our age they will have Christmas trees before the 4th of July.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Xelotah

Nothing new to note at Toys'R'Us and the Savannah Mall Target, although TR legends, deluxes, and voyagers are about, and TRU has a couple Fortress Maximii.

EDIT: As of Thursday morning, the giant Kroger-that-thinks-it's-a-Wal-Mart has a crapton of wave 1 Titan Masters. Yes, I know, but it was convenient.

DOUBLE EDIT: As of Friday, Toys'R'Us, the Target on Victory, and the Walmart on Montgomery Cross all have the same stuff.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. zeros prime

zeros prime Well-Known Member

Went to Duluth tru shortly after they opened, lots of stocking going on boxes were everywhere.I found a half opened box of rid deluxe weaponizers, and bought windblade. Another windblade and the rest of the case was still there.

13. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi guys, just got into Warner Robins last night. Did some looking and both Target in Centerville and both Wal-marts in Warner Robins had tons of the Wave 1 Deluxes. Nothing at TRU worth noting.

14. zeros prime

zeros prime Well-Known Member

As of this morning mansell walmart has 1 powermaster optimus prime, 1 blaster, 1 sentinel prime and 2 titan master skytreads, and 2 clobbers. I bought clobber and the last brawn

15. joncbenn

joncbenn Well-Known Member

I was in the Athens targ├ęt lastnight and they had a shit tonne of the wave 2 legends.

16. Xelotah

Ran around to Toys'R'Us, Target on Victory, Wallyworld on Montgomery Crossroad, and of all things the CVS in the vicinity of the Isle of Hope (next to the dead Bi-Lo). Nothing to show for it, although Toys'R'Us does have the RiD Quillfire wave of deluxes.

17. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

Hey all. I know I've been a bit MIA on here for a bit.

Not able to get around and do my rounds like I used to due to the fact that my truck is now totaled. Luckily I have my wife's car but my running a route and checking on TFs is sidelined until we get something worked out. I'll still post when I happen to be at a store though.

Attached Files:

18. Xelotah

As of this morning, Savannah Mall Target and the corresponding Wallyworld have jack.

... yep, I'm calling it that now.

EDIT: As of Friday morning Toys'R'Us has nothing new... two Fort Maxes if anyone cares

FURTHER EDIT: Walgreens on Abercorn has that one Mindwipe, still, I'm convinced they haven't gotten any Transformers in since I raided them.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016 at 5:39 PM
  19. Xelotah

Picked up Powermaster Prime (FINALLY) at the Wallyworld on Montgomery Crossroad. Didn't dwell on what else they had, but I'm pretty sure they had all of wave 1 from Deluxe up, not sure about Titan Masters.