Georgia Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by AutobotMaximal, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Vaevictis

Vaevictis I love fried taters

I picked up Energon Starscream and Energon Roadblock at the Perry Wal-Mart :rock  . They only had 1 of each. There are pleny of combiner limbs still there if anyone in the area needs them.

2. Felix

Felix Well-Known Member

Finally

Found Alternator Ravage at the MOG TRU. The had a couple more of him as well as plent of Windchargers. They also had energon Starscream.........

3. mrppv210

mrppv210 Active Member

Heres what I picked up today:
    Warner Robins TRU:
    I got Energon Dinobots
    They had Alpha Q, Wing Saber, and it was buy a Tformer 14.99+ and get a basic free

Macon TRU:
    I got Alt. Grimlock and Ravage
    They had Alpha Q, Wing Saber, Dinobots, Atl. Swindle and Windcharger...and same buy one get one free deal.

4. mrppv210

mrppv210 Active Member

Target in Warner Robins had Alt. Grimlock, Ravage, Swindle, and Windcharger.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Finally found TF Alt Grimlock at Target in Lawrenceville last week.

The week before that, I found Ravage and Windcharger at Walmart in Lawrenceville (hwy 29).

Still looking for TF Alts Meister (Jazz), Tracks, Dead End, Hound, and Shockblast.

6. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Someone on the GA Transfans Group says he found Alt Shockblast at Walmart in Stockbridge. I searched nearly every Walmart, Target, and TRU in Gwinnett County with no luck finding Shockblast.

I did find Hound, though.

7. Felix

Felix Well-Known Member

Alternator Goodness

I found Shockblast at the Wal-Mart in Snellville this morning at around 6:00am. There was two. I bought one and left the other one. There were also plenty of Ravages, Windchargers, and Swindles if you don't have those yet. Not much else though.............

8. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Finally found Alt Shockblast yesterday at Wal-Mart in Loganville. But only after checking every Walmart, Target, and TRU in all of Gwinnett County. The odd thing is that it was 5:30 PM -- which meant it didn't get snapped up by anyone from the time the shelf was stocked from the previous night. All the other times I had looked for it were either very late at night or very early in the AM.

I consider myself very lucky.

But I still need Tracks, Dead End, and Meister.

9. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

noooooooooooooo.... i go away for a while.. and some one Rapes one of my walmarts ...

10. Felix

Felix Well-Known Member

Hey guys if you need Alt Shockblast or WHEELJACK (thats right i yelled) go to the Walmart in Snellville. I picked up one of the three (!) Wheeljacks this morning and they had three Shockblasts as well.....

Hey Voiceroy the KB at Discover Mills had Dead End and Meister on Tuesday if you are still looking for them. If I see one of these three should i pick them up for you?

Good luck guys...............

11. mrppv210

mrppv210 Active Member

Shockblast and Wheeljack at the Walmart on Zebulon Rd in Macon.

12. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Some freakin dealer must've gone in and bought all the Wheeljacks and Shockblasts. I was at the Snellville WMT Saturday night and they were all gone.

I had already found Shockblast, but my younger brother hasn't been able to find one in Memphis so I've continued to look for one for him.

Dangit. Wish I'd checked this thread a lot sooner. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll go on Monday and see if they're still there. Thanks for the offer though.

I also have an extra Grimlock now -- my mom didn't know I'd bought him already. If anyone hasn't found him yet, feel free to send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Also, if any of you guys ever happen to spot any places around the ATL area that sell loose TFs for reasonable prices (that is, not 50-200% markup over retail), or TFs on clearance, please let me know. I prefer to buy loose -- some I keep for myself, but most of them I give to my nephews. Saturday, I got one of the Playskool Go-Bots for one of my youngest nephews on clearance at the Snellville WMT for just $2.

13. ginrai

arrrgggggggggggghhhhhh.. you guys are stripping everything clean while im gone.. stop it !

and what.. has some one put plant food on the GA transfans or something.. i remember when it was just a few.. now theres like.. tons.

14. SndWve2002

SndWve2002 Well-Known Member

hey guys...im guessing this might be the best place to ask this...Is there anywhere in Atlanta or somewhere close to I-85 that sells stuff like Cybertron figs and other overseas stuff??...I'm heading to ATL for the weekend next week and am trying to find some places to hunt. BTW...I'll be coming down 85 from NC

Thanks

15. ginrai

maybe TNT toys in duluth.. its off of 85. other than that all of our good import shops stopped carrying imports when they over orders on reissue god ginrai.

if you find any though feel free to let us know.

16. Felix

Felix Well-Known Member

"maybe TNT toys in duluth"

TnT is alright if a bit overpriced, however the last time I was in there, they didn't have that much in the way of Transformers.....

"other than that all of our good import shops stopped carrying imports when they over orders on reissue god ginrai."

To tell you the truth there aren't any really good brick and mortar import stores in Atlanta. I would know because I have been collecting Japanese toys in the Atlanta area for about twenty years. I buy way more stuff online now than I do locally. I am, however, encouraged by the boom of Asian stores in Gwinnett county. It is only a matter of time before a good toy shop shows up...........

17. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Dudes, give him some specific help. He's from Carolina -- how the heck is he supposed to know where Duluth is?

TnT is in the Venture Mall on Venture Blvd, the first left you come to after getting off I-85 South exit #104, also known as Pleasant Hill. The mall will be on your immediate left, after you pass McD's.

If you're coming in on the weekend, you might also check out Bill's Toys & Games at the Pendergrass Flea Market -- it's open every Saturday/Sunday 9-5. You'll find it on exit #137 as you head south on I-85 from NC. You literally can't miss it -- look for the billboards with a giant cow on them. Turn right off the exit and it'll be the large building on your left.

Bill's shop, if I remember correctly, is in the 2nd wing on the right, in the back right corner. That's provided you go in the main entrance. If not, ask most any dealer and they'll point you in the right direction.

Bill's prices are decent -- better than TnT on some items, although the two shops are about even as far as the selection they offer on imports. I've bought a few loose TFs from Bill, and he's willing to negotiate on some prices. He has lots of boxed stuff too. He was selling those World's Smallest TFs for about $7 each, which wasn't bad at all.

18. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    No one consumer can claim ownership on Wal-Mart -- it belongs to the world.

I remember the good ol' days when I used to work there and was able to snag the Hasbro boxes right off the truck and got first dibs on new releases. But that's no real reason to stay on with a job that offers crappy pay and hours.

19. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, it seemed to be rather inactive before I joined a couple months ago. Now they post 20 messages about Seacons.

20. ginrai

i peed on the wall. its mine.