Customs: Generations Windsweeper

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by t.for.transform, Apr 17, 2011.

1. t.for.transform

t.for.transform Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    So since I have way too much time on my hands but no resources to do any of these myself I thought I'd start posting some of my custom ideas on here so if someone likes them they're more than welcome to try some of them.

Generations Windsweeper

Since we got a fairly decent Crankcase homage for TFTM, I been looking at figures trying to come up with good matches for other characters. I was looking at a picture of G1 Windsweeper and I had originally though of using a Universe 2.0 Silverbolt/Darkwind/Skyfall but it didn't really scream Windsweeper.

And then I was looking at his arm cannons and it hit me. Universe 2.0 Silverbolt with Classics Jetfire/Universe 2.0 Treadbolt's booster pack cannons mounted to his arms. That and a new head sculpt and you've but a pretty spot on representation on Windsweeper albeit updated representation of Windsweeper. I suck on photoshop and don't have any other pic editing software otherwise I'd post a few photos of what I'm thinking but...

Any thoughts, comments, criticisms are welcome.