By Generation: Generations Wheeljack Leg Modification (Version 2.0)

Discussion in 'Tutorials and How Tos' started by Crimson Dynamo, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson Dynamo

Crimson Dynamo Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    I modified Wheeljack’s legs using a Reveal the Shield Turbo Tracks that I found on clearance. There are a few different ways you can do this modification that involve Dremeling the Wheeljack parts, but I didn't want to damage him so I sacrificed a Tracks instead. The final result is pretty rough, but that's fine for me because it's on the rear of the legs and it's just for display. If you want to do a cleaner, more professional job, I recommend using a Dremel to finely grind and shape the parts rather than hacking away at the plastic with a pair of pliers (which is what I did). You might also want to add some paint to cover up the blue plastic.
    This took about an hour to do.

If done correctly this modification does not affect transformation.

I don't have pics of the variations of the leg modification* - just the one I did. But here they are anyway:

It's up to you whether or not you use Tracks’ fixed wheels, or remove them and stick with the pivoting Wheeljack wheels. I chose the latter because I don't want to damage my Wheeljack figure. Also bear in mind that if you want to use Tracks’ wheels, the silver on them is a slightly different shade, which may be noticeable in vehicle mode.

*You can check out the other leg modifications in our very own Tutorials here! ~Superquad7

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.