Generations Wave 6 & HFTD Wave 6 Case Assortments

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Red leader, Oct 28, 2010.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    I got No problem with Sgt. Kup help me envision him being voiced by R.Lee Ermey which would be awesome.

2. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Can't loose what you never had. Kup, like most G1 names, was never trademarked. Wasn't the practice till the 90's. From what I can see from instruction and catalog scans Action Masters had trademarked names.

3. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

I've seen lots of Deluxes lately and I keep seeing Dlx Ironhide or Battle Blade Bumblebee replacing Sidearm Sideswipe who seems really hard to locate (if not impossible) I hope he shows up later and does not get left out of UK waves like Tuner Mudflap, Armorhide, Dirge did. and he's just going to be a late show like ROTF Thrust & Gears were.
    I'd hate to miss out on either Cliffjumper or Skullgrin being easy to find - as I like to pik a toy with a decent paint job on it if possible..

I agree those are some darn good waves and it's really god that we will have some nice stuff before the Movie 3 Tsunami descends on us all later in 2011.

4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Hunt for the Decepticons was an Online Campaign that seemed to be specifically movie related but who's to say it actually has to be only movie related in toy terms ?

I don't think they are going to say on Kup's Bio that he's looking for Rogue Constructicons do you ?
    The neat thing about changing your thoughts about if Hunt for the Decepticons is really a pure movie line the entire time is that it allows you an excuse to cheat a bit and bring in characters like Mindset, Hailstorm, Tomahawk, Terradive, Axor, & Lockdown into the classics fold or the Movie meliu as suits yout collection.
    All these "Classics" sold as Hunt for the Decepticons and seemingly marketed still like Generations (G1) theme (judging by Cyclonus & Hot Rodimus' box/Comic) does seem to be just a response to lower retailer orders for Generations Deluxes and a sensible Consolidation under the banner "Transformers".

5. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^ this

My determining factor is whether the Paramount and Dreamworks logos are on the package. I've added Jetblade, Tomahawk, Terradive, Payload, and Hailstorm to my CUG collection.

6. Fast_Draw

Fast_Draw Pretender

News Credits:
    Those versions of Perceptor and Bumblebee are G1? OK.

7. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Who exactly are you responding to here? We've known for awhile that the 2010 Transformers lines were sort of hybrids. That said, RtS is 1) extra Classics-y and 2) not HftD.